What's in your Treesje bag??

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I thought it would be cool if we had a thread to show off all the goodies we carry in our Treesje bags daily. I also thought this would help to give us an idea of what the styles can hold. Please post some pics and lets see your essentials:tup:

Last edited:
Pics of my blue Asher all loaded up and ready for a day on the town.
Inside~
Balenciaga Turquoise make-up w/ Coach charm
Balenciaga Boutin D'or GGH money wallet
Coach Amanda coin purse
Tom Ford Whitney sunnies
Cell and pink Ignes case
Envirosac
and my keys

sometimes I throw a book and a water bottle in there as well:smile:

Attachments

• Treesje stuffed 002.JPG
    Treesje stuffed 002.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Treesje stuffed 014.JPG
    Treesje stuffed 014.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 459
  • Treesje stuffed 017.JPG
    Treesje stuffed 017.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 394
I have a purse organizer that fits perfectly for Magnolia and Asher. It helps to keep both bags more structrued, and allows me to put in my things in order. I don't have a pic. right now as I rotate my bags in a weekly basis, but I will be using my Plum Asher real soon, so I promise I will take pics. later to share the perfect match of a purse organizer vs. the Treesjes.

I use the Treesje Divino Grande at the moment and I don't need a purse organizer since it has 3 compartments. I use my middle one for my wallet, glasses, keys, and whatever else I could need to take out that day. The other compartments, I would put phone, camera and such in one side, and other compartment would be beauty stuff I need with me, or anything else for me specifically. I will definitely take pics next time, promise!

Hmm i should probably get a purse organizer since I can never find anything in my bag!
I have a bunch of other junk in there I don't need to show you... like benedryl, tylenol, etc. ;D

Attachments

• Purse-001.jpg
    Purse-001.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 488
  • Purse-002.jpg
    Purse-002.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 317
Here's what I can put in my new Geneva clutch/shoulder bag, and a lot more fits in there than I currently carry, as you can see.

What the bag looks like when it's full:

IMG_1487-1.jpg

Packed up:

IMG_1488-1.jpg

What's inside:

IMG_1489-1.jpg

- Hayden-Harnett Clutch Wallet in Black Zeus (this is a big wallet, and it fits perfectly!)
- Ray-Bans
- Kleenex, inhaler
- Big wad of keys
- PDA
- Cell phone
- Lip balm, mirror, gum, eye drops...

Attachments

• th_IMG_1489-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1489-1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 221
  • th_IMG_1488-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1488-1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 197
  • th_IMG_1487-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1487-1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 201
Here's what I can put in my new Geneva clutch/shoulder bag, and a lot more fits in there than I currently carry, as you can see.

What the bag looks like when it's full:

IMG_1487-1.jpg

Packed up:

IMG_1488-1.jpg

What's inside:

IMG_1489-1.jpg

- Hayden-Harnett Clutch Wallet in Black Zeus (this is a big wallet, and it fits perfectly!)
- Ray-Bans
- Kleenex, inhaler
- Big wad of keys
- PDA
- Cell phone
- Lip balm, mirror, gum, eye drops...

WHOAAAAAA....Didnt know a clutch could carry that much!

As promised, here's my pics of my divino grande and what I put in it usually!

Pic #1: My precious Divino Grande :smile:

Pic #2: Green Clinique bag to hold my lipsticks, nail polish, nail filer, makeup brush/little makeup, Violet Linea Pelle Wallet, Gucci Sunglasses, car keys, headband, starbucks gift card (cant use in wallet, I want to be able to pull it out easily since I get coffee often), my iphone, pen, hair clips, Uno cards (My bf and I love to play late at night at my family's restaurant whenever we're bored :smile: ) and I usually carry my camera as well but couldn't take a pic of that lol

Pic #3: The middle compartment that is zippered up. I put the things I need such as my glasses, keys, wallet, phone, camera and of course the Uno cards. There's also a zippered pocket, I put important things in there like pills or such.

Pic #4: Shows the middle and front compartment. I use the front for all the hair and beauty stuff.

Pic #5: Shows all compartments....the other compartment has my starbucks card, pen and stuff I may need to take out quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_2702.JPG
    IMG_2702.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_2704.JPG
    IMG_2704.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_2705.JPG
    IMG_2705.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2706.JPG
    IMG_2706.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 261
Wow! You can get A LOT in there! I :heart: :heart: :heart the multiple pockets...

And I am an UNO freak as well. In fact, I am quite the UNO shark. :graucho:

BTW, how is the Treesje patent? Is it pretty soft?

Wow! You can get A LOT in there! I :heart: :heart: :heart the multiple pockets...

And I am an UNO freak as well. In fact, I am quite the UNO shark. :graucho:

BTW, how is the Treesje patent? Is it pretty soft?

SO soft, and so pretty to look at, and great to touch. I get tons of compliments on the patent....my brother loves buying expensive purses n bags for a girl for when hes dating someone seriously, and he saw my bag and was like wow...what designer is this? For a MAN to say that...definitely a great bag. It looks like an expensive bag bc of the patent and how it makes the gold look.

Thanks for the info! Oooooo...now I am really tempted! I have been eyeing the grey patent Avalon and I missed the black patent Magnolia on Bonanzle the other day (for 199!!!)

It's good to hear that their patent is top quality. It's hard to find good patent leather, IMO.