What's in your bambinone?

Wow, SisterBlue, you are one admirable woman! I will think of you as I try to downsize my life into a bambinone bag...

So, now I have 2 prints in Famiglia. I think I want more. Is there a 12 step program out there?

Hello ladies! Thanks for all your help...as you know, I decided to go with the Famiglia bambinone, and I'm in love. Sure, it doesn't have my pirate monkey on it, but it does have Nero and Mozzarella on it 3 times! And I have Latte too.

I'll post pics when I get home. I can't wait to start using it! :yahoo:

Congrats! I :heart: Famiglia and I think it looks awesome on the Bambinone style. Definitely post pics when you can!!

I'm hoping Famiglia goes on sale at Macy's at some point so I can pick up a Bambinone to go with my Famiglia MM. :love:

-SB

Hello all, as promised, my new pride and joy! :yahoo:

I think I may be getting another family member to keep her company since I do need something that will hold my calendar. The bambinone barely holds it...and I don't want to damage either the calendar OR the bambinone...

Attachments

• IMG_0315.JPG
    IMG_0315.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 32
Thank you SisterBlue! I love that it has a lot of my favorite characters on it, but am crushed that it doesn't have my beloved pirate monkey, or any monkey, on it. Nor does it have the milk bottles or airplane on it. But no worries. I've got myself another bag to satisfy that hunger. :tender:

Here's what's in mine:

My Portatelefono also fits in it.

0000bd59

where did u get those headphones for ur ipod?