Alexander Wang What's in Your AW bag???

My Rockie in Dune :love:
I'm surprised at how much it holds: 2 mole skins, H&M small bag for female toiletries, no-name pouch for random items like toothfloss and mirror, RM pouch to hold my giftcards and store cards, gifted red pouch for lipsticks, L'occitane hand cream, and my LV cles and car keys!

lwxq.jpg

leic.jpg

m1je.jpg

My Rockie in Dune :love:
I'm surprised at how much it holds: 2 mole skins, H&M small bag for female toiletries, no-name pouch for random items like toothfloss and mirror, RM pouch to hold my giftcards and store cards, gifted red pouch for lipsticks, L'occitane hand cream, and my LV cles and car keys!

Wow! I didn't realize how much stuff a rockie can hold. Btw, love the cha-ching bag. Where is it from?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381315161.074084.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1381315225.306253.jpg

Inside my Prisma today :smile: a book, knitting gear, my iPad, my wallet, two sets of keys, my phone portable charger, and my sunnies. Can fit a whole lot more in there :smile:

So pretty :smile:

How are the straps on your shoulders? Comfy, or do they cut in?

Considering how thin they are, they get a little uncomfortable after a while on the shoulders but I switch it often. They only cut in if there's way too much in the bag but I try not to pack it with heavy things considering how thin the straps are.

Considering how thin they are, they get a little uncomfortable after a while on the shoulders but I switch it often. They only cut in if there's way too much in the bag but I try not to pack it with heavy things considering how thin the straps are.

Cool thanks! I was thinking about this bag but I haven't had the chance to try it on in person yet.