What's in you cles?

i wanted a perfo one but i think i left it too late, when to the boutique in melbourne the other day and they were sold out. iv been thinking about getting a 'groom' one or a mini lin one, not sure wich one to get. but i did want the perfo one coz it was a bit bigger, i plan on putting my cards and cash in it.
when i want to know prices in AUD i just check them on eluxury or louisvuitton.com and convert the currency, then add about 10%.
*woohoo 1st post*

i wanted a perfo one but i think i left it too late, when to the boutique in melbourne the other day and they were sold out. iv been thinking about getting a 'groom' one or a mini lin one, not sure wich one to get. but i did want the perfo one coz it was a bit bigger, i plan on putting my cards and cash in it.
when i want to know prices in AUD i just check them on eluxury or louisvuitton.com and convert the currency, then add about 10%.
*woohoo 1st post*

on eluxury they still have the perfo cles in orange or green for $215. the grren is nice, but the orange i do not like, but still no mini lin cles. the mini lins are on eluxury now though!!!!:yahoo:

on eluxury they still have the perfo cles in orange or green for $215. the grren is nice, but the orange i do not like, but still no mini lin cles. the mini lins are on eluxury now though!!!!:yahoo:
>_< yeh i looked on eluxury..thinking 'maybe this is my chance', but they dont ship to australia, and dont take foreign credit cards. my friends trying 2 track one dowin in malaysia for me but i doubt ill have any luck

It depends. When I go to school and don't want to carry a bag I'll just take my cles - or when I use a clutch I'll use my cles instead of my wallet because it's so much smaller. In the pouch I put my debit card and my license in there. When I take a bag I keep a baggy of my meds in it so I have no reason to forget to take them :P Keys and the such are on the clippy thing

now i want a CLES too! but im not sure of the prices in AUD

I think the price of a cles start at AU$200-ish, but it depends on the material (monogram, damier, mc, epi, suhali).
I know for sure that the Charms Cles in Australia is AU$550 because I was enquiring about the pink one. The price was a bit steep for my liking :supacool:

I have a question for all you cles owners who also use it as a keychain:
Do your keys actually fit inside the cles, or do you just leave them hanging out? I had an epi one before but just found that there's no way to fit my keys inside when i'm not using them (you know how chunky they make car keys these days!). But I really wish they would fit because I'm paranoid about my keys scratching up my wallet and wapity when they're inside my purse!

I've heard that the Perf mono and regular mono ones are bigger...do they fit keys inside? Just wanted to hear everyone else's experiences with their cles and how they use them :confused1: