What would be your number city in the US to live?

1. What city in the US would you pick to live and why?

(anyone that lives in Orlando, Florida-how good or bad is it)?

TIA ---MKP;)

2. I don't really know, nut I've always wanted to move to Hawaii, so somewhere there. I want to be on a beach, somewhere beautiful. Plus I'd like to surf all day long, and have pretty things to take pictures of.

3. Chicago! I just love it! :love:

4. I'd like to live somewhere in California - close to the beach and close to States where there are ski fields.... but then again, I hear the East Coast is quite nice as well

5. San Diego. I've lived here since I was 3 yrs. old. I love it. I don't think I could live anywhere else. Cost of living is high but personally, I think it's worth it. Not too far from L.A., Las Vegas, Mexico. Roadtrips are always so fun. We have great beaches and so much culture.

6. as much as i love living in nyc i'd like to try living in cali next to a nice beach where i could wake up every morning and look outside at the ocean

7. personally, I like Orlando. It's smaller than you might think, and very pretty, and the proximity to the beach is super nice.
    There are a lot of old people and tourists, though.

My ideal city right now is probably Charleston...I think it is beautiful there/

8. Bethany,

IS it too hot and humid in Orlando? Crime factor how safe?

TIA

9. I've always thought San Diego would be a wonderful place to live with plenty of sunshine.

I really love San Francisco, but it can get pretty foggy and overcast at times.

10. Me too, I love Chicago. :love:

11. beverly hills! no matter where i end up going to college, i know i'm going to come back here. in fact, part of me wants to go to usc just so i can stay in the area. but college decisions are months and months away for me, so i'll just enjoy my little city for now.

12. I would love to live in the same city but in the Pacific Heights neighborhood. I :love: San Francisco.

13. There's Only One City For Me ~ NY

14. Anywhere in California (well ok ... not just any city)! I'm a west coast girl and I would hate to stray too far from the ocean :love:

15. I would love to go back to San Francisco. I lived in Pacific Heights when I was there and would love to return. OMG I can't believe how much I miss SF!