What we do for a living?

I wear many hats. Most of the day I'm a SAHM. I have 2 toddlers. I also do some freelance writing. I recently started a flexible job that I can do from home- I help organize scavenger hunts for corporations, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, etc.... It's been a lot of fun and it has helped fund my recent B Bag addiction.

I am a teacher I currently teach year two, the children are between 6 and 7, very rewarding job but a hell of a lot of hard work, I have the Easter hols off at the moment and a friend of mine who works part time came round this afternoon and we sat in the garden eathing strawberries and drinking champagne, I thought this is the life, could get used to this!!!

I'm also currently on vacation (spring break). It is nice to have the vacation times. Nice perk as a teacher! Can't wait till summer vacation! Rosieroseanna, how long is your summer vacation in England?

I am an Assistant Director for a University, so I basically work with older children...I need a new job to fund the lifestyle in which I believe I am acustom too. LOL...really...no joke!

So many Mommies on board! I have 2 girls- almost 4 and almost 2.

Mama2anangel- I am so sorry to hear about your losses. I cannot imagine what you went through. Not to sound corny but sending you lots of baby dust*****