What wallet are you Chanel ladies using?

VIP, I love your style and wallet. Can you tell me what style and how much? I am in the market for a wallet and yours is beautiful!
PS thanks again for those great pics on the other thread.

I'm so sorry.. I don't have the box with the style number.. I think I paid 500.00 shipped SOMETHING like that ..It was new and I got it on ebay from deltastew...Off ebay Transaction about 3 months ago..wish I could help..
Its a GREAT wallet:P

VIP, I love your style and wallet. Can you tell me what style and how much? I am in the market for a wallet and yours is beautiful!
PS thanks again for those great pics on the other thread.

Medina, I have the original box and ticket for mine (which is the same as VipStyle). If you need the style# let me know and I can pull the box down for you. I think it was $595 from NM.

I like small wallets because some of my bags are small and I never like to change wallets. I had a small blue RL Polo wallet for years and finally replaced it with a Chanel last year. I didn't want my change to deform the Chanel like it did to my Polo, so I got an LV epi change purse. The two together are still smaller than a larger wallet.

Attachments

• wallet_closed.jpg
    wallet_closed.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 440
  • wallet_open.jpg
    wallet_open.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 401