What to do?! What to do?!

hey Audrey
can you please tell me whats the leather difference between 05 and 06?!

i read your thread comparing the 05 and 06, both of them are AMAZING...but except the color..i still cant figure out any difference from the picture?

and everybody seems LOVE 05 leather better, but WHY?!:wlae:

i am so exciting to get my new paddy...my blanc paddy was waiting for a sister for a long long time.......

i have paid the payment, but have not receive any mail from the seller yet..
hope she arrive soon and safe..:yes:

hey Audrey
can you please tell me whats the leather difference between 05 and 06?!

i read your thread comparing the 05 and 06, both of them are AMAZING...but except the color..i still cant figure out any difference from the picture?

and everybody seems LOVE 05 leather better, but WHY?!:wlae:

i am so exciting to get my new paddy...my blanc paddy was waiting for a sister for a long long time.......

i have paid the payment, but have not receive any mail from the seller yet..
hope she arrive soon and safe..:yes:
Hey phoebe!! It's hard to tell from pics I know but the leather is VERY different Irl! 2005 bags were made from kidskin leather so they have a different texture than the calfskin for 2006 bags. It's a little thinner but it feels like butter when you run your hands over it!! :love: Don't get me wrong my 06 is soft but it does NOT come close to the feel of my 05.

Also, my 06 choco is perfectly saturated with color but my 05 has areas that are lighter, darker, more burgundy... the color is not completely even. I love that! It makes the bag feel special, you know? Like no other choco can be *exactly* like yours. :yes:

Congrats on your new paddy!! :flowers: You're going to love her, trust me!! And your blanc will be so happy to have a sister!!! :heart:

I like the Aubergine color very much, but I had an Anthracite Paddy and the color started to rub off. I have heard that this can be a problem with the metallic paddys. The Chocolate is a gorgeous color and might be the "safer" way to go!

thanks everyone..your suggestion really help me a lot. especially thanks Audrey...:P you make me want to get my choco right now...haha, i know what you mean for the "one of a kind feeling"
just cant wait anymore:flowers:

i will post my pic when i receive it...thanks again everyone!!

by the way, the rup off issue on metallic one really scare me...
but chloe babe said..this only happened on the begining...and now the leather has been changed..so for those of you think the metallic one is pretty.... i think you could give it a try!!!:graucho: