What to do..If you have "2" SO..the 2nd was unexpected??

THANK YOU MsSparkles!! :smile:

I truly appreciate your advise!!! I feel better now!! The only problem is the "Wait". Patience is the name of the game and I definitely dont have a problem with that!! As for that note....Im going to have a glass "wine"!!!:yes:

Eh, the most bizarre thing. I got this weird urge to call my SA from another store today (ok, not weird urge, I was having a bad day) to just chat. Then out of the blue she said, "I remember you saying you are a fan of xxx. I told my manager to order one for you at this Podium."

I guess that means I somehow unwittingly have yet another un-B and un-K SO pending (that I didn't SO-ed) in addition to an un-B/un-K SO that I actually placed an order for ...

Wow, that previous sentence made no sense. LOL.

I do know that I have encountered many SOs at my store that have been turned down, for various reasons. Several years ago, when the toile combos weren't as common, that was how I got my Bolide -- it had been meant as a SO for someone who wasn't able to take it at that time.
Japster and I just saw a lovely raisin boxcalf Kelly that was a SO that had been declined because it had been a bad time for the customer and life goes on with store. They need you as a customer and sometimes I think we all forget that. So, whereas they may be momentarily displeased, it will not permenantly cause damage. But, they do know that they can influence you by putting pressure on and they want to make their sale. It is always important to make the right decision for you.
Mostly though, it is great to have had your two SOs placed and hopefully they will both be to your liking.

Kou: Your suspense is "Killing" me!!:confused1: What is it that you SO'd? Im so curious!!....I guess we'll wait until the end of the year.

I hope you get ALL your SO'd bags. Im sure it will be an awesome item!!!

OK.....What is it????:wtf: (Just Kidding!!)

THANKS everyone!

Kou: Your suspense is "Killing" me!!:confused1: What is it that you SO'd? Im so curious!!....I guess we'll wait until the end of the year.

I hope you get ALL your SO'd bags. Im sure it will be an awesome item!!!

OK.....What is it????:wtf: (Just Kidding!!)

THANKS everyone!

It's not a Birkin or Kelly, that's for sure ... I only intended on one SO, the other one was volunteered by my other SA and told to me today ... (good thing I never said I want porosus croc whatever w/ diamonds, I'd be so screwed if she decides to order that :sweatdrop:). Anyways, I don't think I'm obligated for the 2nd one, since it wasn't really an order ... But finance permits, I'll get both ... I can always use more bags

I'm kinda in the same situation as you. Personally, I wouldn't wait for confirmation. I approach Podium order assuming that all colors in all leathers are available, except for exotics. If it turns out that I was wrong, then I know I can always order at the next Podium or as a special order.

I'd call to find out exactly what each of the SAs has down for your order and make sure each one is different.

I've never declined a SO, but then again, I started buying Hermes only a year ago. I'm sure I will in the near future, though.

I don't think a customer would be blacklisted/barred if he/she has a good relationship with their SA. The store can easily sell a Birkin or Kelly, especially if it's unique, like a bi/tricolor. Besides, the SAs don't get individual commissions, anyway.

luvurbag, thanks for the info about your SA's!!
I always have problems because we can only get scarves here.
:smile: Now that I've found a lot of people that live in AZ, we should have a tpf meeting :smile: