What to Buy with 40% Off

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I am trying to figure out what to buy with a 40% off letter I got from Coach today. I sent a bag in for repairs and they could not repair it...

An Andrea Satchel in Cognac or Fatigue?

I plan on buying something expensive to get my $$$ worth!!!

SSSHHHHHH - it was an ebay purchase where the seller didn't disclose the flaws with the bag

:wlae:

I am trying to figure out what to buy with a 40% off letter I got from Coach today. I sent a bag in for repairs and they could not repair it...

SSSHHHHHH - it was an ebay purchase where the seller didn't disclose the flaws with the bag

Tough choice! I really liked both colors, but if I went with my gut, I'd go for the cognac. Let us know what you decide - congrats!

Noshoepolish.. I just sent my bag in for repair, how long did it take for you to hear back from them?

I would go with the Mandy too. It is so cute and with 40% it would be a steal.

I am taking a keychain in tomorrow that is broken, maybe if they can't fix it I can get one of those letters too. Well, I can dream anyways.