What to Buy with 40% Off

1. I am trying to figure out what to buy with a 40% off letter I got from Coach today. I sent a bag in for repairs and they could not repair it...

An Andrea Satchel in Cognac or Fatigue?

I plan on buying something expensive to get my $$$ worth!!!

SSSHHHHHH - it was an eBay purchase where the seller didn't disclose the flaws with the bag

2. Tough choice! I really liked both colors, but if I went with my gut, I'd go for the cognac. Let us know what you decide - congrats!
  3. I would go with cognac too, the color is gorgeous!!
  4. COGNAC!!!!! That color is sooooo pretty!
  5. I am also up for any other suggestions on bags that may be coming out soon or that are out now. Generally, I like shoulder bags.
  6. wow, did you have to send the receipt in for the repair??
  7. I like the fatigue!
  8. Fatigue!!!:yahoo:

I'm sooo jealous
  9. No, I just sent in the bag and $20.
  10. Noshoepolish.. I just sent my bag in for repair, how long did it take for you to hear back from them?
  11. 2 weeks.
  12. My vote is for the Andrea in Fatigue. I saw it in the store the other day and it's really nice!
  13. I'd get the mandy to really get your money's worth. :lol:
  14. I would go with the Mandy too. It is so cute and with 40% it would be a steal.

I am taking a keychain in tomorrow that is broken, maybe if they can't fix it I can get one of those letters too. Well, I can dream anyways.
  15. Lets see... I have the Mandy in whiskey and Charcoal suede... Do I need a black one?