What should i do??what should i get first??

what bag should i get

• Damier Azur pochette:brand new

• Damier Speedy:used

Results are only viewable after voting.

coco_allure

♥Beautiful_Disaster
Sep 1, 2006
Well i am a addict ...for LV!:biggrin: and i saved up 350$ for a Damier Azur pochette....but im having second toughts....Im not sure if i should get the Damier azur pochette or find a used Damier speedy??

I still do not have a LV yet and i am getting unpatient by the day loll.
I lovvveeee the color on the damier azur pochette...and i think its a very useful bag....but i also love the damier speedy,and its a little bit more roomy...

What should i do guys???:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I don't yet have a damier myself either and I"m also torn. I think the pochette in azur is stunning, but I would think you'll get more use out of the damier speedy for every day. I guess it depends are you using it for everyday or for evenings/weekends etc?

I would use the pochette for shopping....like when i go to LV or Holt Renfrew....or when i go at a restaurant.And The speedy i would do the same but i could use it just a little more.Both are very usefull but i just dont know.In january im going on vacation in Cuba so i tought that the pochette would be great.

Assuming you are buying a used one from a reliable source. I'd say go buy the Damier speedy first. You'll get a lot of use out of it. Buy the azure later, maybe you can score a good, used one later too.