what shoes go with hermes bags

Beat-up Pumas.

Am I going to die for admitting this? I'm a walking fashion mishap anyways. I betcha most of the ladies seeing me in Hermes in my ripped jeans, disgusting old Pumas and ski jacket must think "What has the House come to?!"

I wear different styles of shoes with my Hermès. But I prefer rider-style boots (with jeans) and yesterday I've bougth a fantastic shoe in sale: An italian called "Santoni"...perfect to my vache natural Birkin...

Attachments

• PICT0094.JPG
    PICT0094.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 32
I also wear anything (including my gold metallic converse lol!); my bag goes with me and I adore it and don't change it for my casual days (which are most)...I also have Tod's winter patent loafers (waving to Orchids!) but have had a weird foot problem this fall and find often the only comfortable thing is my Dansko clogs (waving to CB!)...although I admit....I have several including dalmation faux fur!!! And red ostrich!!! My H loafers though do NOT hurt my feet thankfully!!!

I wear so many different kinds of shoes but lately I found I was always reaching for one of two pairs: Tod black leather "Degas" flats and mid-heel black leather knee boots by Stephane Kelian (with jeans/pants tucked in).

I wear a lot of Cole Haan, Kate Spade and French Sole flats. I wear Ferragamo pumps and loafers as well, not old lady at all and they are very comfortable. I also wear Pumas and Keds. Oh, and I love the BP Ballet Flats from Nordstroms.