What Perfume Are You Wearing Today?

Diptyque Philosykos

View attachment 5998657

How do you like Do Son? It's one of my all-time favorites, although sometimes it can be a little overwhelming and I need to take a break from it.
I love it! Although I won't bring this into June/July with me. Texas weather is too much for this one. How is Philosykos? I'm looking for another Diptyque scent. Maybe Papier?

I love it! Although I won't bring this into June/July with me. Texas weather is too much for this one. How is Philosykos? I'm looking for another Diptyque scent. Maybe Papier?
Philosykos - I'd give it 4 out of 5. But it's definitely somewhat heavier than Do Son, with a distinctive bitter note. So probably not the best option for a hot summer day. I haven't tried Papier, so can't offer any insight on that one. Overall, though, I was really pleasantly surprised with Diptyque scents when I first discovered them, they're definitely worth the price tag, IMO.

• Love
Reactions: fendifemale
Philosykos - I'd give it 4 out of 5. But it's definitely somewhat heavier than Do Son, with a distinctive bitter note. So probably not the best option for a hot summer day. I haven't tried Papier, so can't offer any insight on that one. Overall, though, I was really pleasantly surprised with Diptyque scents when I first discovered them, they're definitely worth the price tag, IMO.
Most definetly! Maybe I can get my nose on Philosykos this weekend. It sounds like a good fall/winter option, perhaps.

Carolyn Bessette was known for wearing an Egyptian musk oil, so I decided to try it for myself, as it's totally genderless. I ordered from the same vendor in New York that she is said to have used, and I love it - it simply smells like clean skin - so gentle and soothing. People often say, "Oh, you smell good." :blush:

0.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: inverved