What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

I am excited to add another ring to my collection. Just purchased the serpenti ring from Bulgari. The store service was excellent. The SAs made my family feel very comfortable in the store and I did not were not feel pressured to make decisions (SA brought multiple sizes in for me to try).
The SA also gave me a snake dish and a snake stuffed animal. My daughter put the toy on my arm and claimed I now have a matching bracelet haha. Annoyed I did not buy the wg diamond serpenti bracelet 2 years ago when I tried it. It is now double the price. Bulgari is also having a price increase here in April.
I will wear this ring with my noeud on other hand and with my matching Rolex. Thought I would share pics as I have not seen this ring often.
Stunning! Congrats! I love that particular serpenti ! I am so happy for you! :drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:

Reactions: lynne_ross
The Agrafe bracelet is so much more interesting and unique and a real statement piece, as opposed the coco crush imo. However, it can read as a bit mature and maybe slightly old fashioned.
I love that Agrafe bracelet on you @lynne_ross. It’s vintagey and bold and unique, 70s-8a vibe and exactly why I love it. For those prices I would choose this one over the Chanel bangles.

I am excited to add another ring to my collection. Just purchased the serpenti ring from Bulgari. The store service was excellent. The SAs made my family feel very comfortable in the store and I did not were not feel pressured to make decisions (SA brought multiple sizes in for me to try).
The SA also gave me a snake dish and a snake stuffed animal. My daughter put the toy on my arm and claimed I now have a matching bracelet haha. Annoyed I did not buy the wg diamond serpenti bracelet 2 years ago when I tried it. It is now double the price. Bulgari is also having a price increase here in April.
I will wear this ring with my noeud on other hand and with my matching Rolex. Thought I would share pics as I have not seen this ring often.
@lynne_ross The ring is absolutely stunning! The design looks extra good and beautifully accentuated in rose gold I feel. Many congrats on another fabulous ring :loveeyes:

Congratulations. It's a beautiful choice. The details are spectacular on it. Enjoy it to the fullest.

I love that Agrafe bracelet on you @lynne_ross. It’s vintagey and bold and unique, 70s-8a vibe and exactly why I love it. For those prices I would choose this one over the Chanel bangles.
Thanks Epi! I agree I love the vintage charm of the Agrafe. It feels very elegant and unique. A stand along piece. I added the Agrafe, coco wg and a bucci wg to my husband’s gift list. I have a strong feeling he will chose the Agrafe since he absolutely loved it. It will also go with my serpenti ring and noeud. So can see him thinking that way.

Thanks everyone on the compliments on the serpenti. Excited to wear it today for work.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
congratulations on such an unique ring, beautiful design and craftsmanship. Hope you get the bracelet soon!

Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring! Looks fabulous on you. And you have the beautiful fingers to pull off such a bold beauty. What a statement piece.

Hi @etoupebirkin (and any other Neuwirth fans)!
I saw this article on Irene Neuwirth in Town & Country and thought of you. Hence, I wanted to share in case you did not see it.

This is a peek inside her personal side and one of her houses. And of course, she is modeling her jewelry designs.

Hi @etoupebirkin (and any other Neuwirth fans)!
I saw this article on Irene Neuwirth in Town & Country and thought of you. Hence, I wanted to share in case you did not see it.

This is a peek inside her personal side and one of her houses. And of course, she is modeling her jewelry designs.

Thank you! What a fabulous article!!!

I absolutely love her aethestic.

ETA: I own the turquoise tassel necklace and it’s fabulous.

Reactions: BigAkoya
My turquoise with a Verdura bracelet.
Beautiful pieces! That tassel necklace is so lovely! I like tassel necklaces a lot.
If you don't subscribe to the T&C hardcopy edition, it would be cool to buy a copy just to get the photo of her wearing it!
I subscribe, and I think the print issues come out mid-month.

Speaking of Verdura...
Have you watched Feud: Capote vs Swans? The second episode has a great scene about Verdura, but all episodes showcase a lot of old-world glamour jewelry which I love. I watched the show for the jewelry inspiration (Note to self: need to start buying bigger earclips). :biggrin: :heart:

ETA: @etoupebirkin
I want to add... I saw the criss-cross clasp on your bracelet and made me want to share this new piece. It's an inspired design from Fulco's original cuff.

Beautiful pieces! That tassel necklace is so lovely! I like tassel necklaces a lot.
If you don't subscribe to the T&C hardcopy edition, it would be cool to buy a copy just to get the photo of her wearing it!
I subscribe, and I think the print issues come out mid-month.

Speaking of Verdura...
Have you watched Feud: Capote vs Swans? The second episode has a great scene about Verdura, but all episodes showcase a lot of old-world glamour jewelry which I love. I watched the show for the jewelry inspiration (Note to self: need to start buying bigger earclips). :biggrin: :heart:
I have not. But it’s on my list. It’s not the kind of show my DH likes, so it’s hard. I would love to binge it wearing silk PJs and Verdura with a martini.