What no Ode to China? well post pics and talk about your love of H china!!!

I think the metallic in the Mosaic is silver and the yellow/orange part is not metallic.
Michael C Fina website has good pictures of each piece in many Hermes patterns. I used it a lot when selecting my china (rythme red and cheval d'orient)

http://www.michaelcfina.com/tableware/formal-china/banded/hermes-mosaique-au-24-CHHERMMO24.html

Thank you so much for clarifying which color is metallic! I think in that case, I will go with the more 'golden' pattern I saw at my boutique :P Looking forward to browsing this link as well.

There is a new "finesse" interpretation of the Toucan pattern, it has been sighted in California. I am looking forward to seeing that. I understand there may be another pattern coming out this year as well.....
Hermes China is quite addicting you will find......

8304239778_b30ed4e56d.jpg

this is my Christmas feasting with the beloved Cheval d'Orient ware.

I read somewhere on the forum that Hermès doesn't provide a box if you don't buy porcelain in twos?
I'm going to Hermès on Saturday and would love to pick up a single teacup and saucer. I only want one because I already have plenty of teacups for myself(DH is not a tea drinker, and my toddler DD doesn't obviously lol). But I am a bit concerned how I am to bring the teacup home if a box isn't provided. Has anyone bought a single porcelain item from Hermès? I guess I can buy another teacup in a different design, but would prefer to start with one and see how I like the china from H before adding more.

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I read somewhere on the forum that Hermès doesn't provide a box if you don't buy porcelain in twos?
I'm going to Hermès on Saturday and would love to pick up a single teacup and saucer. I only want one because I already have plenty of teacups for myself(DH is not a tea drinker, and my toddler DD doesn't obviously lol). But I am a bit concerned how I am to bring the teacup home if a box isn't provided. Has anyone bought a single porcelain item from Hermès? I guess I can buy another teacup in a different design, but would prefer to start with one and see how I like the china from H before adding more.

I've purchased single plates before, but always through Neiman Marcus. They always came in a Hermes box. I'd be so surprised if an Hermes store sent any purchase out the door without box and ribbon. Heck, even the free knotting cards get a box! What design are you thinking of getting? Drinking tea or coffee from Hermes china makes it taste just a tad nicer, even if just in my mind :biggrin:

I purchased a breafast cup and saucer and it comes in a lovely large square box packed well to bring home. I am sure H will pack it up in an H box. You just need to ask.

I've purchased single plates before, but always through Neiman Marcus. They always came in a Hermes box. I'd be so surprised if an Hermes store sent any purchase out the door without box and ribbon. Heck, even the free knotting cards get a box! What design are you thinking of getting? Drinking tea or coffee from Hermes china makes it taste just a tad nicer, even if just in my mind :biggrin:

Thank you for your reply, ouija board! I'm thinking of getting either Cheval d'Orient or Balcon du Guadalquivir breakfast cup first. Can't come to a decision lol :smile:

I am so taken with this pattern I have begun to collect it. I love that the peices do not match exactly but all coordinate together. Like my life...random but with hope that it all fits together with a bit of panache!
Setting Style

By Katie Nanton
Hermès may call it bleu, but there's nothing sombre about their latest set of porcelain tableware, Bleus d'Ailleurs. At the Hermès workshops in Nontron, France, all pieces in the collections are carefully crafted—first decorated with hand-applied chromolithograph designs, and then meticulously handpainted—with beehives, hexagons, and petals dominating the geometric patterning. With a blue and white colour palette (and occasional bursts of yellow), the look is at once both bold and fresh, embodying the glamour of a well-set table while making a sharp statement all its own. Whether you covet a classic teapot, a new vase, or just a few plates, put your grandmother's set of china away and set the table awash in Hermès.

From the July 2011 NUVO News e-newsletter.
Thank you for sharing this! I absolutely love the Bleus d'Ailleurs collection.

A gift from my dear friend, this Rallye 24 multicolor mug is my first H china.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398966691.638784.jpg

Due to the high popularity of the K-drama "You Who Came From The Stars", some pieces of H china (Rallye 24 and Bleus d'Ailleurs) that appeared in the drama are all sold out in Hong Kong.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398966726.163152.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398966744.279227.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398966922.426986.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398966943.965323.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398967089.714783.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398966781.680293.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398966781.680293.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 759