What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not responding individually but thanks for the compliments! I have gotten far behind just that fast! Yikes!

Mr. Jimmy and I are about to go out on the boat for a romantic and much needed get away this eve so I had to do my nails with 2 of my fav colors. (Mr. Jimmy, no red for u! Lol sawwy)

Chanel Pulsion and Nouvelle Vague

View attachment 1753796
Oh gosh I love these colors!

Love them! I hope you had fun!

Dollish Polish Gym Tan Laundry. Not lovin' it. I forgot to turn the bottle upside-down first so I may have been able to pick up more glitters, don't know. I had to add thinner a couple of times. This is 2 coats.

9ae819fa.jpg

Still lovin' it on you!

Frankened peach holo

Gorgeous! Love that it's different than those colors that are readily available.

Chanel Coco Blue with an overlay of Chanel Mimosa on the accent finger.

View attachment 1754290

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Gorgeous!

Thank you! Yes, more glitter please. I think this was also just such a departure from my last few manis of magentas, purples, and fuschias. ;)

I like to do a nude sometimes to reset myself. Kinda like sniffing coffee beans after testing tons of perfumes. ;)

I'm wearing Diving in Malaysia by Sephora.
Omg, how I love that brush :love:
DSCN7920.jpg

DSCN7921.jpg

Wow! Looks gorgeous on you! And flawless application.

Elevation's Pata on the Back with Pata Puffer accents:

100_4637.jpg

100_4640.jpg

100_4644.jpg

Last edited:
DSCN7920.jpg

DSCN7921.jpg

Gorgeous!

Still lovin' it on you!

I like to do a nude sometimes to reset myself. Kinda like sniffing coffee beans after testing tons of perfumes. ;)

100_4637.jpg

100_4640.jpg

100_4644.jpg

Thank you! Yes, I didn't want to burn out on all the magentas and purples; although you wouldn't know it if you saw my Elevation order. :graucho:

Lovin' your latest mani. The Pata's even look like they applied so smoothly. Yup, yup! :cloud9:

NOTD: Nubar Reclaim. Until I had to do ALL THE THINGS. Then it was so chippy I had to take it off. Nekkid right now but contemplating the next right now. ;)

100_4618.jpg

100_4616.jpg

100_4617.jpg

Omg love. :drool:

RBL Aqua Lily

View attachment 1753597

Such a pretty colour!

Thanks ladies :hugs: You're all so nice! I had an amazing time, the wedding was so much fun!
Here is an action shot :P
2012-06-09164233.jpg

Such a cute picture! And great pedicure! :smile:

Sorry for not responding individually but thanks for the compliments! I have gotten far behind just that fast! Yikes!

Mr. Jimmy and I are about to go out on the boat for a romantic and much needed get away this eve so I had to do my nails with 2 of my fav colors. (Mr. Jimmy, no red for u! Lol sawwy)

View attachment 1753796

Gorgeous. I love the nails you chose to paint each colour. And they look great together! :tup:

Frankened peach holo

Soo pretty!

View attachment 1754290

Love them together! They look so cute. I've been wearing Coco Blue for a week now and it's lovely. :smile:

DSCN7920.jpg

DSCN7921.jpg

This looks really nice. What's special about the brush? I've never tried any Sephora brand polishes. :P

100_4637.jpg

100_4640.jpg

100_4644.jpg

Lovely colours!! :smile:

saralaughs said:
NOTD: Nubar Reclaim. Until I had to do ALL THE THINGS. Then it was so chippy I had to take it off. Nekkid right now but contemplating the next right now. ;)

I love the green.

nutrihuney said:
RBL Aqua Lily

ANL1 said:
Beautiful color.

Thanks ladies :hugs: You're all so nice! I had an amazing time, the wedding was so much fun!
Here is an action shot :P

Lovely pedicure.

jimmyshoogirl said:

Great color combination.

channh08 said:
Dollish Polish Gym Tan Laundry. Not lovin' it. I forgot to turn the bottle upside-down first so I may have been able to pick up more glitters, don't know. I had to add thinner a couple of times. This is 2 coats.

Love the glitter.

mizsunshyne said:
Frankened peach holo

Beautiful peach color.

hunniesochic said:

Love the accent nail,

ANL1 said:

Wow...what a beautiful color.

saralaughs said:
Love them! I hope you had fun!

Still lovin' it on you!

Gorgeous! Love that it's different than those colors that are readily available.

Gorgeous!

I love the mix of both colors.

Good :biggrin: I was getting scared you didnt like painting anymore :tdown: Can't wait til your computer is up and running again so we can get a pedi overdose!!!:roflmfao:
^:hugs::lolots: there's no way I'd ever stop painting! I've gotten the software straightened out, but I have to finish a big project first. I'll be posting pedi pics by the end of the week :biggrin:

^woah...amazing duochrome & great chanel peridot dupe!

^fabulous indie glitter! you have such a great collection.

Essie- Navigate Her
^beautiful summery green! looks pretty on you.

Thanks! Love your mani too, the glitter is awesome! Is this the famous cocktail hand? The way you did the accent nails?

Pretty color and the bottle is so cute!

Gorgeous!

Thank you! Yes, I didn't want to burn out on all the magentas and purples; although you wouldn't know it if you saw my Elevation order. :graucho:

Lovin' your latest mani. The Pata's even look like they applied so smoothly. Yup, yup! :cloud9:
Thanks!

Such a cute picture! And great pedicure! :smile:

This looks really nice. What's special about the brush? I've never tried any Sephora brand polishes. :P
Thanks! The brush is big and flat, kinda like the dior brush, so with one or two strokes you're done. And the way the brush end curves makes the perfect line next to your cuticles, no clean up needed :tup:

Lovely pedicure.

Wow...what a beautiful color.
Thanks !

Essie- Navigate Her

Great milky green,looks great on you

^:hugs::lolots: there's no way I'd ever stop painting! I've gotten the software straightened out, but I have to finish a big project first. I'll be posting pedi pics by the end of the week :biggrin:

^woah...amazing duochrome & great chanel peridot dupe!
Thanks! :hugs: Cant wait to see the pedis :ghi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.