What LV SLGs/Accessories/Charms are you using today?

B.the.attagirl

"We hold your past, present, & future" - my bags
May 2, 2015
Since there is a thread for LV Bag of the Day, LVs in Action, and what's Inside your LV, I decided to start a thread just for the accessories! Whether it's a scarf, SLG, charms, etc, let's post them here :smile:

I always use my LV accessories with different designers

Some SLGs from my beloved Catogram 😻
Photo bomb courtesy of Penelope Pickles IMG_3355.jpgIMG_3354.jpg

Since there is a thread for LV Bag of the Day, LVs in Action, and what's Inside your LV, I decided to start a thread just for the accessories! Whether it's a scarf, SLG, charms, etc, let's post them here :smile:

I always use my LV accessories with different designers

Some SLGs from my beloved Catogram 😻
Photo bomb courtesy of Penelope Pickles View attachment 5959361View attachment 5959363
I just LVoe all your Catogram :catlick:SLGs !! And your kitty as well :heart:

• Love
Reactions: B.the.attagirl
@travelbliss Thank you :heart: and she's a feisty one!
Omg, I love this - 5 slots!! I use my Zippy coin when I want to hold more than my card holders but this would be perfect. Do you remember what the style was called? Love the color too :love:

Reactions: travelbliss
@travelbliss Thank you :heart: and she's a feisty one!
Omg, I love this - 5 slots!! I use my Zippy coin when I want to hold more than my card holders but this would be perfect. Do you remember what the style was called? Love the color too :love:

It was called, "Monogram Zipped Card Holder" in Fuchsia - M62257. From 2017-18. If you Google that, you should be able to find it.

Reactions: B.the.attagirl