What kind of sunglasses

i am surprised this hasn't been mentioned... but Oliver Peoples. I love the styles! But right now I am only rocking a pair of Lacoste's (don't know the exact style) because they're my only pair with Rx Lenses in them. I don't wear contacts either, ergh. So when buying sunnies i also have to factor in the price of rx lenses and tinting and the fact that some lenses can't be put into certain frames because of the Rx. SUCKS!!!!!

how often does chanel come out with new sunglasses? the nordstom i live near just got a seperate sunglass store attached to it and i love it. i guess i'm just wondering how often new sunglasses come out. thanks :heart:

Bags4me You look very good in those glasses!

I wear Oliver Peoples(brown) every single day, I also have Valentino and Roberto Cavalli's, but didn't wear them for more than a year :yes: I want to try new Chanel's 5113 in white frame

I have a special talent for breaking, bending, scratching and/or losing sunglasses :Push: so I stick to cheaper brands. I just got these Marc by Marc Jacobs and I really like them so far.

Attachments

• mmj.jpg
    mmj.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 43