What jewelry do you typically wear every day?

It changes every day. But I usually wear earrings. But I will never wear more than two pieces of jewelry. If I wear earrings and a necklace I won't wear anything else. If I wear a necklace and a bracelet I won't wear earrings etc.

Recently I have been wearing my wg diamond studs, diamond platinum eternity ring and rotate between my black J12 and the new Rolex Datejust. Thinking about adding a simple diamond pendant.

Wedding band on left hand and right hand ring (varies) - that's what I never take off.......
Lately been too lazy to even wear a watch!!! let alone earrings......
Necklace/bracelets only on special occasions....such a shame, that all these beautiful pieces just sit there and collect dust.....LOL

What I wear changes daily, it is mostly a pair of earrings, I collect sort of different crystal designer jewelry, mostly Konplott, I love some Swarowski pieces too. It depends on how I am wearing my hair that day and what color clothes I am wearing. Sometimes I wear a necklace and in the summer I wear bracelets. Rings botheer me as I type a lot. I generally prefer one or two pieces of jewelry because I tend to wear things that stand out more and def. do not want to like tacky. I used to collect fine jewelry but did not find it as much fun, I still love gemstones but got rid of most, maybe later I will be interested in that again, just did not find the designs as much fun for the most part but I am a huge jewelry fanatic!

I always wear little diamond studs in my second hole (to bed, shower everything) and bottom hole changes but I never leave the house without earrings in my bottom hole. I wear my wedding ring and engagement ring majority of the time. I've got a signature necklace (an alex woo diamond 'm') that i wear whenever possible and I plan on wearing my tag heuer link watch once I get it off layby. I hardly ever wear bracelets though.

Mine changes depending on what I'm wearing & what I'm doing. Generally, I always wear my wedding rings, a diamond stud in my cartilage piercing & diamond studs in my second earlobe piercing. I usually wear different earrings in the first lobe piercing. Necklaces, bracelets, watches & right hand rings will change.