What is your next Chanel bag purchase?

Never say never -- and I've been saying I've got all that I've dreamed of -- the Purple Plum (violet jumbo lambskin) and I just won the pink hearts chain that I've wanted for oh so long. (I'm finally letting the cat out on that.) I've been drawn to the turquoise bag but it's not leather and ergo not worth the money. There's the dark silver reissue, but I'm going to pass; I have a black one. The only other bag that has caught my eye is the one with detachable pearls. Frankly, I'm so turned off by the price hikes that any additional Chanels will come from Ebay.

I want a tote - not sure if GST or cerf - and will check out the selection in Vegas. After that, possibly a white caviar flap or chocolate jumbo flap. Then a lonnnnng pause on chanel purchases..

Im craving a beige caviar flap with gold hardware....I know I have a lot of flaps but they seem to be the only bags I never tire of.

Lucci! I have the beige caviar flap with silver hardware.. And it is very gorgeous! :yes:

For me, my next Chanel bag purchase:

The Gold Reissue that's going to be out on Fall Act. 1.

Already on the list. :graucho:

Never say never -- and I've been saying I've got all that I've dreamed of -- the Purple Plum (violet jumbo lambskin) and I just won the pink hearts chain that I've wanted for oh so long. (I'm finally letting the cat out on that.) I've been drawn to the turquoise bag but it's not leather and ergo not worth the money. There's the dark silver reissue, but I'm going to pass; I have a black one. The only other bag that has caught my eye is the one with detachable pearls. Frankly, I'm so turned off by the price hikes that any additional Chanels will come from Ebay.

Congratulations jmen! That's the one which needed a Chanel Spa, right?

I agree with you, the price hikes are getting ridiculous. I also hope to find some good deals on eBay or maybe the Marketplaza in the future.
I would love to have a black or white Diamond Stitch tote or a large black or beige cerf or a beige medium flap. There are so many bags still on my wishlist.

I haven't decided yet... but it has come down to :
- large black Rock & Chain
- large black Luxe ligne Bowler
- Reporter white on black large...
Yeah I know, they are prob very hard to find now...:s