What is your most prized bag?

1. This may be a hard question for some of you but really think about it. Please list the bag and price.
  2. My most prized bag is my Marc Jacobs Stella in Wine....it was the first designer bag that I purchased. I think it cost $895 plus tax at the time.
  3. It's my Cerises Speedy because I love the bag, but also because it's from a very memorable trip to Italy. (750 Euros/$995US)
  4. It would have to be my Fendi, lambskin, cognac spy bag....$2525 w/Ca. crappy tax.
  5. mine would have to be my first bag ever purhased.... good ole LV speedy 30 $1000 NZ Dollars!
  6. Fendi sequinned spy
  7. For sentimental reasons, my most prized bag would be my very first designer bag, a Mono LV that's more than 20 years old. It was about $450 purchased at NM. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of this bag and LV no longer makes it.

8. Oooohhhh I want to see! :nuts: Can you post a pic?

Anyway, my most prized is my B&W Chanel bowling bag from the Ligne Cambon collection. I think it was about $1200...
  9. Is there a difference between the lambskin and the regular leather. They have both at Saks and I can't decide.
  10. my first one and my all time favorite is my white Hermes plume. It almost goes with everything (although i don't use it that often). It is a classic yet so low key. i love it~~~
  11. Sadly, I don't know how to post pix, but i can describe it. It's a squarrish shoulder bag w/ a flap that closes w/ a buckle. The interior has 2 compartments and the shoulder strap is adjustable to be worn low or high on the body. Describing this to you reminds me why I fell in love w/ this bag to begin with. :love:

12. I love my MJ Blake, but I think I'm growing more in love with my Guccissima top handle.
  13. YSL Mombasa
    YSL Vicennces
  14. Chloe Paddington
  15. Speedy 30