What is your most prized bag?

My most prized bag is my Marc Jacobs Stella in Wine....it was the first designer bag that I purchased. I think it cost $895 plus tax at the time.

For sentimental reasons, my most prized bag would be my very first designer bag, a Mono LV that's more than 20 years old. It was about $450 purchased at NM. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of this bag and LV no longer makes it.

3monkeys said:
For sentimental reasons, my most prized bag would be my very first designer bag, a Mono LV that's more than 20 years old. It was about $450 purchased at NM. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of this bag and LV no longer makes it.

Oooohhhh I want to see! :nuts: Can you post a pic?

Anyway, my most prized is my B&W Chanel bowling bag from the Ligne Cambon collection. I think it was about $1200...

my first one and my all time favorite is my white Hermes plume. It almost goes with everything (although i don't use it that often). It is a classic yet so low key. i love it~~~

Sadly, I don't know how to post pix, but i can describe it. It's a squarrish shoulder bag w/ a flap that closes w/ a buckle. The interior has 2 compartments and the shoulder strap is adjustable to be worn low or high on the body. Describing this to you reminds me why I fell in love w/ this bag to begin with. :love:

pursegalsf said:
Oooohhhh I want to see! :nuts: Can you post a pic?

Anyway, my most prized is my B&W Chanel bowling bag from the Ligne Cambon collection. I think it was about $1200...