$$$$ What is your LV collection worth $$$$

uh oh... don't even want to go there. :s LOL and if I were to include my other non LV designer bags too? oh no!! i think i'll have to look into insurance. seems like a good idea. :idea: thanks for the info!

uh becca- that's a ton of lv. lol

I know! I feel silly. :shame: Like I said, I kept forgetting about a lot of pieces. Out of site, out of mind. The only LV items I use right now in my rotation are the Damier Speedy and the Batignolles Vertical (the inclusion keychains hang off of these bags). Honestly, doing this list really shocked me. The rest of the bags are in my closet. :Push:

lol about giving a scare to some with my 20 buck fake comment, lol.

My collection is two speedy 30's bought new from elux so that's 620 x 2 = $1,240

and then I have a baby dam. pap that is a special order piece or can be purchased with the pap 30 only. I was lucky enough to find one on ebay for $150 that never sold(she had bad pics, lol) so I contacted the seller and she sold it to me off ebay, for the 150, phew!
The mono mini pap retails for 285 though, so not sure what that one is worth in that case for insurance, lol purposes.

I didn't realize one could claim their bags under their insurance....I am calling State Farm right now!!

Also, do you simply add on when you acquire a new bag?

BTW, my collection, which consists of Mono Alma- $900, Damier Alma -$900, Epi Black Alma-$1090, Mono Speedy 35-$645, Damier Speedy 30-$620, Chelsea-$1180, Ellipse Moyen Modele-$1000, and a number if small accessories (wallets & others $1200)....

So I suppose my collection is worth around $7,500, but of course one could never get full price with an insurance claim....so it is probably half of that according to my insurance company.
it depends on how they write your policy, i will pm you details.

Oh gosh, i don't even want to go there...i'll just name my collection and whoever is interested can do the math:sweatdrop: Sonatine, Mono Koala Rose agenda, Jasmin, Rouge Epi Cles, Panda Pochette, Panda Cles, Damier Koala agenda, Damier Brazza, Damier Azur speedy 30, Gold Miroir Pap and pochette, Silver Miroir pochette, Framboise Inclusion bracelet PM and speedy key ring, MC bandeau, old rouge and pomme cles, pink lexington, and mono stephen currently in my closet, there's 2~3 more on their way to me:rolleyes:

it depends on how they write your policy, i will pm you details.

Oh gosh, i don't even want to go there...i'll just name my collection and whoever is interested can do the math:sweatdrop: Sonatine, Mono Koala Rose agenda, Jasmin, Rouge Epi Cles, Panda Pochette, Panda Cles, Damier Koala agenda, Damier Brazza, Damier Azur speedy 30, Gold Miroir Pap and pochette, Silver Miroir pochette, Framboise Inclusion bracelet PM and speedy key ring, MC bandeau, old rouge and pomme cles, pink lexington, and mono stephen currently in my closet, there's 2~3 more on their way to me:rolleyes:

Thanks Classic Chic!

Ummm, I don't count. becuase I'd be scared, but this got me VERY curious, so I counted and since July (when I started collecting) I have spent like 12K on LV (Lord, and TO TOP IT OFF, I got gifts which I didnt include, but if I include the xmas and bday gifts I got my collection would be near the 15.5K mark) WHOA! I MUST SLOW DOWN haha.