What is your latest Hermes purchase?

View attachment 5997240
Correction: bathing suits, size 36
white carotte pants, 38
White shorts 36
Pajama pants 36
Black leather gilet/vest, both the 36 and 38 fit, and I took 38
Thank you @textilegirl and @daisygal03

Just quoted my post bc I wanted to include prices (estimated, in EU) in larger format (in case it’s too hard to read in screenshot). And a bigger snap of the tags in case anyone wants product ref numbers.

Carotte pants: 1500
Shorts 950
Pajama pants 2300
Black leather filet/vest, silk backed
(Two zippers in the back to let out a bit and one in the front) 3600
Bathing suits, each about 425
IMG_6058.jpegIMG_0783.jpeg

Thank you @textilegirl and @daisygal03

Just quoted my post bc I wanted to include prices (estimated, in EU) in larger format (in case it’s too hard to read in screenshot). And a bigger snap of the tags in case anyone wants product ref numbers.

Carotte pants: 1500
Shorts 950
Pajama pants 2300
Black leather filet/vest, silk backed
(Two zippers in the back to let out a bit and one in the front) 3600
Bathing suits, each about 425
View attachment 5997291View attachment 5997292
Love the gilet and it looks amazing on you!! I can't believe the prices in St. Barths are so good... gotta book a trip there next lol!

Tried on this sweater back in February in the orange version. Really loved the sweater but wanted the Vert Aqua as blue tones tend to look better on me. When I was at my store a couple weeks ago my SA found the Vert Aqua in my size, ordered it in, and then had it shipped to me:smile: So appreciative of the work spent to get me it. I don’t buy too many bag charms, but when I saw this beauty pop up on FP the other day, just had to snatch it up!:love:IMG_6695.jpeg

Tried on this sweater back in February in the orange version. Really loved the sweater but wanted the Vert Aqua as blue tones tend to look better on me. When I was at my store a couple weeks ago my SA found the Vert Aqua in my size, ordered it in, and then had it shipped to me:smile: So appreciative of the work spent to get me it. I don’t buy too many bag charms, but when I saw this beauty pop up on FP the other day, just had to snatch it up!:love:View attachment 5997307
Love this sweater! Never seen it before, colours are amazing!

• Thanks
Reactions: Winiebean
My first 🍊purchase for 2024❤️❤️.Been waiting for a similar colour in this bag style I love since 2020 but they are so hard to come by at least in Australia. I requested for this colour in Feb when I saw it in the other store. I never expected it would come but when I got the text from my SA, I was shocked and just froze in excitement 😀

Presenting my mini evelyne in vermillion/rouge vif clemence leather in palladium hardware ❤️😍❤️😍. So happy to add this ❤️ cutie to my collection. My super early birthday gift from my DH 😘

Would be good if it came before my holiday later in the year but with H, you just never know when anything will come in. I’m so grateful ny wonderful SA came through 🥳 Need to get a bag insert for my new in.

Thank you for sharing my joy ❤️😍❤️😍❤️.

Attachments

• IMG_1605.jpeg
    IMG_1605.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1608.jpeg
    IMG_1608.jpeg
    402.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1602.jpeg
    IMG_1602.jpeg
    398.7 KB · Views: 46
My first 🍊purchase for 2024❤️❤️.Been waiting for a similar colour in this bag style I love since 2020 but they are so hard to come by at least in Australia. I requested for this colour in Feb when I saw it in the other store. I never expected it would come but when I got the text from my SA, I was shocked and just froze in excitement 😀

Presenting my mini evelyne in vermillion/rouge vif clemence leather in palladium hardware ❤️😍❤️😍. So happy to add this ❤️ cutie to my collection. My super early birthday gift from my DH 😘

Would be good if it came before my holiday later in the year but with H, you just never know when anything will come in. I’m so grateful ny wonderful SA came through 🥳 Need to get a bag insert for my new in.

Congrats!!! I'm so happy you were able to get the bag that you really wanted in this specific colour.

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon
Tried on this sweater back in February in the orange version. Really loved the sweater but wanted the Vert Aqua as blue tones tend to look better on me. When I was at my store a couple weeks ago my SA found the Vert Aqua in my size, ordered it in, and then had it shipped to me:smile: So appreciative of the work spent to get me it. I don’t buy too many bag charms, but when I saw this beauty pop up on FP the other day, just had to snatch it up!:love:View attachment 5997307
oh I have that sweater too! It's an easy piece to wear! love the rodeo too!

• Love
Reactions: Winiebean

Congratulations.. beautiful colour .. Evie 16 :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon