Food What is your favourite brand of chocolate?

Thinking about chocolate is making my mouth water.

Anyway, I've eaten Leonidas, Godiva, Neu Haus (sp?), Valrhona, Guittard (make great choc chips), Scharffen Berger, Ghiradelli, Harry and David, See's Candies, Lake Champlain Chocolates, Rowntrees and Cadbury's (I grew up in the UK so they will always be special to me), Nestle, Milka (I think that's what its called, has a lilac packet), Droste, Lindt, Ferrero Rocher (sp?) . Could be other brands but can't remember.

So where is Hersheys? Well regular Hershey bars and their kisses are awful, but they are trying to go upscale and have brought out 60% cocoa chocolate which is not bad at all, I really like it.

But my favourite is..... Leonidas. Its a Belgian brand. They have delicious truffles, pralines, ganaches, creams etc.

BTW I LOVE dark chocolate.

Godiva!!!

I love Milka. Simple, cheap, delicious :drool:

But if I'm in for a treat, I might buy Guylian or Lindt. My absolute favorite is the white chocolate with chili that I once bought in a shop on Friedrichstarße in Berlin. Leysieffer, I think? Their milk chocolate with salt (yes, salt) is awesome too.

I haven't tried far as much as you guys did, but I do like Milka (the one in the purple package, yes;)) and Leonidas (we've got a lot of Leonidas-shops in the NL's :graucho:) and I like Verkade, a Dutch brand.
I recently found out about the fact a large warehouse in the NL's sells Godiva too! I want to buy the best bar/box of chocolates for my mom when I go buy a LV, so she will shut up for a while ^^ So Godiva really is the best?