What is your favorite

Fesdu said:
whoa...must be sooooo precious!!! is that the briefcase style?
Actually, Fesdu, it is like the old fashioned train cases, but mine does not come with the jewelry case. I would like to eventually own one with a jewlery case, in croc just like the one I currently own. The reason I value mine above the Kellys and Birkins is because it actually took me longer to find the Sac Mallette in croc than it did to get any of my other bags. Also, among Hermes collectors, it's highly collectible. I think I've only seen 2-3 others in auction.

hermesgroupie said:
Actually, Fesdu, it is like the old fashioned train cases, but mine does not come with the jewelry case. I would like to eventually own one with a jewlery case, in croc just like the one I currently own. The reason I value mine above the Kellys and Birkins is because it actually took me longer to find the Sac Mallette in croc than it did to get any of my other bags. Also, among Hermes collectors, it's highly collectible. I think I've only seen 2-3 others in auction.

oh wow!!!that is truly amazing!! The beauty of vintage pieces and the stories behind them are always beyond words! :tender::tender: