What is your earliest memory?

Me too! I remember thinking.."now I have to sleep by myself and I hope I don't see that green lady in my window!" That's a freaky movie when you are little.

Be glad it wasn't "The Shining." I made the mistake of watching this when I was like 10. I was scared for weeks!

My earliest memory was when I was 4 I fingerpainted the rest room at school. Wow, did I get in trouble. Around the same time I also swallowed a whole bottle of pills and had to be rushed to the hospital, not sure which happpened first.

I can remember watching "The Wizard Of Oz" on TV and being scared to death of the Wicked Witch. I can remember running out of our living room and into my parents bedroom and hiding in the bed. I was about 4, I think. That scared feeling is still vivid in my memory.

The movie "villian" that scared me as a child was "the child catcher" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. And no wonder... this is what Wikipedia says...

Helpmann's character has often been named as one of the scariest characters ever to be brought on screen. Not only did it make it into Empire magazine, but also onto Channel 4's 100 Scariest Movie Moments, and came in place at number 37.