What is your dream car and why?

A Toyota Corolla :P

Good gas mileage, reasonable price, not very high maintenance. My dad had a Toyota corolla that he drove until it hit 260,000 miles.

My dreams are usually of stable, reliable and low-cost things...

Merika, would you like to buy a 2006 Toyota Corolla S? Loaded, super cute and clean! :P Just kidding, I love my car :heart:

However, my dream car is a BMW M5 sedan. I would drive that thing like I stole it.

Hmmmmm... tough question.

For the "attainable" cars (ones people can lease/buy without actually being a millionaire :P), a white Porsche 997 or 996 turbo and a white Range Rover Sport :drool: They are #1 and #2, such gorgeous cars. Maybe an E63 or a CL65 as well! Perhaps in 5 years or so :girlsigh:

For the exotics, a ruby red Gallardo will do it for me! This is when I win the lottery! Lol!

bubbler3.jpg

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I remember those! OMG!:lol:

Okay, of course I have to be difficult and have 3 dream cars!

My first dream car is a Barbie car, because I love Barbie and I love pink! I am very girly and one of my nicknames is Barbie, so I'd love to have a Barbiecar! Like this one:

2061110.005.1M.jpg

Or this one, but in the color of pink in the above picture:

Cadillac_59_Cabriolet_Pink_sf2.jpg

Or a tiny black BMW because it's quite girly and so classy. Or one of those big black cars on the OC! I love those, so glamorous.