What is your boyfriend´s favorite pair?

Given that my DH hates high heels (he thinks my legs start looking unnaturally long - hehehe), I must say that he prefers ballet flats. But if it has to be a high heel, it will be black patent old-style Pigalle 120.

I like my wife to wear strappy/mesh cage booties at least 100mm. I also like Pigalle and VP. So Kate doesn't really get me. I prefer the straight down angle of the pigalle and the contour of the front of the heel into the arch of the sole and don't really like the ultra thin heel on the so kate.

Shoes I don't like are closed toe platforms. I think they look awful. Also really high platforms. Not really into glitter / sparkle unless its discreet.

Detest pony (or other) hair stuff. Don't know what is going on there. Also don't like bows, pom poms , tassles or any other 'additions like that.

She only has VP or Pigalle though so the thoughts above are of either dream shoes or other brands she owns.

I also hate some of the wierd heels out there. blades, metallic heels different colour to the shoe or heels that don't 'merge' into the shoe. I mean like the non traditional ones that look like they screw into the base of the heel rather than starting at the back of the shoe and contouring into the arch.

I have to say the Pigalle heel and arch is the ultimate whether it be the Pigalle itself or other brands that have adopted it. I think that straight line from heel counter down has now been adopted by most brands across all price brackets and there is a reason for that.

Last edited:
DH loves my Mad Martas and Isoldes the most. Stating that they were "pretty awesome".

And then after I typed this, he hastily added that he also liked the Athena Altas, Open Lips, and Lucifer Bows, and the Pigalle Platos...

He said I had good taste. :lol:

I guess the only one he doesn't really like are the Toutenkaboucles.

I'm a guy but still single sadly... but I like the 120mm classics the most (Pigalle, So Kate). Next favorite would be Hot Chick 130mm :smile: Basically anything without a platform that are at least 120mm pumps

My husband likes my black Pigalle flats with silver spikes. He is not a patient person and high heels slow me down quite a bit.
He did buy me a pair of python So Kate for our anniversary this year, though - after I dropped a few hints. I think he does not like it when I am taller than him. The heels of So Kate make me 6'1" to his 5'11" :giggles: