What is your boyfriend´s favorite pair?

My boyfriend likes the So Kate Black Patent and the Pigalle 120 black patent (old cut) the most. His second favourite pairs are the Decollete and my Pigalle 100 black kid. He´s not a big fan of colors and glitter... ;)

My boyfriend loves any of the 130mm styles...Hot Chicks, Senoras, Allenissimas. He also loves pointed pumps like Pigalles & So Kates too...he's probably funded about 75% of my collection...

My favorites are the Pigalle Follies 120 followed by Hot Chicks and So Kates. I like the pointed toe and stiletto heel they have. For colors, she likes patterns, strass, and lace while I love solid colors either patent or kid.

When we did a Boudoir shoot and I got to pick out the Louboutins, it was the Hot Chick in black patent, Follies 120 in black kid and white kid, and So Kate in nude patent.

My boyfriend likes the So Kate Black Patent and the Pigalle 120 black patent (old cut) the most. His second favourite pairs are the Decollete and my Pigalle 100 black kid. He´s not a big fan of colors and glitter... ;)

Mine doesn't like bright colors, glitters, spikes, stripes or animal design. He loves Black kid Bianca and YSL tribute in red metallic. He would probably like So Kate if I only could walk in them :smile:

My favorite CL's on my GF are the classic (old style) PIgalle 120's in Patent Black, also the Hot Chicks, the Iriza, the So Kate and also the Daffodile's in Black Kid. She also has a pair of CL booties in python that look really nice too! Personally I also like the Geo 120's but I will definitely not like them if we have an argument and she kicks me at my you know where with those shoes on. Personally I like the pointed toe, no platform with a stiletto heel.

Also I am that sort of guy who likes things minimal or with a contrast. I also like the metallic colors too as well as holographic prints! Not too keen on the zebra, leopard, tiger stripes... Those just look a bit... tacky.

My favorite CL's on my GF are the classic (old style) PIgalle 120's in Patent Black, also the Hot Chicks, the Iriza, the So Kate and also the Daffodile's in Black Kid.

Also I am that sort of guy who likes things minimal or with a contrast. I also like the metallic colors too as well as holographic prints! Not too keen on the zebra, leopard, tiger stripes... Those just look a bit... tacky.

My brother from another mother!!

^ & ^^ So glad you guys are here! Many men don't care or only care about the cost. It's refreshing to read the ladies share what their DH/DB's favorites and to hear directly from a few too!

My boyfriend likes the So Kates, or other pointy toe high heels without a big platform. As with other men here, he does not like animal prints, glitter, or overly embellished shoes. He prefers a more simple, yet sexy stiletto.