Food What is the first meal you cooked for your SO?

Moroccan chicken (chicken sauteed with cumin, ginger, cinnamon and garlic plus olives and onions...kind of a combo of sauteeing and braising).

Irish soda bread made from scratch

Apple pie with an incredible crust that has orange zest in it!

...he later confessed he hated the chicken the second time I made it for him...whatever...we aren't together anymore!!

I don't remember what I made him. I cook every meal for us so it's sooo hard to remember. But I do however remember what he made me for the first time he attempted to cook. Random and not my thing.. But he made spam, rice, and Thai ice tea. (like I said, random!!) It took him 3 hours!! Sweet gesture, but needless to say. I'm waaaaaaaaay too hungry to wait 3 freakin hours for some processed canned meat and rice!!! From then on, I always cook. My Mother on the other hand thinks he did it slow on purpose. So I'll think he sucks, and just do all the cooking. Haha.

just plain old porridege cause he was sick! My SO cooks for me everyday except monday cause he's a chef and i'm on holiday now so i work at the restaurant now as well! He's a superb cook and to me the greatest chef ever. =)