What is the exact name of this bag?

Sep 20, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I am researching my first chanel bag and this one is so attractive to me. I had a SA from neiman marcus email me some pics and this bag stood out.
What is the name of this bag and how much is it?

Thanks

Hi! :smile: Ohhh, welcome to the world of Chanel bags hehe. :P The pic is of the large black/black patent Cambon tote... I believe it's $1995. :heart: You can go to the Reference Library and see more pictures of it (several pfers have this bag)! :smile: It's a great tote (I especially love the tote on tone combinations!) and the calfskin holds up really well! ;)

Not to steal your thread OP lol but I saw the smaller version of this at Chanel yesterday and I loved it! Can anyone tell me the exact name and retail price? (I think medium tote maybe?)

I have this tote in beige/black. To be honest with you, I never wear it anymore because I got so sick of everyone assuming it wa fake. I am 36 years-old and every 16 year-old girl in my city has the fake version of this bag. That doesn't bother some people but it did me. Good luck on your new purchase. I hope you find the right bag for you!