What is it about Louis Vuitton?

The quality plus my favorite pattern the Damier.....

For me durability is very important.....Then I laid my eyes on this pattern and its the only bag for me......its been 4 years and still I cant get enough and I have tried to look at other bags and I only bought some to use as "rain" bags..

I just hope that with these price increases...I can still afford them in the future........:sweatdrop:

I just think they are classic and last forever. I have bags over 20 years old and they still look great. Of course I am very good with conditioning the leather and polising the brass so my LV's have never had any repairs. It's more of a quality thing to me, they lasted and I still enjoy them. I also think there is such a huge selection that there is always something new that catches you eye. I want the Azur speedy and Sophie....this spring but who knows if I will see something else. I usually buy one bag a year, I do not go overboard and save to get what I want. I feel I don't need a ton of bags and usually give away my older bags to friends and relatives because they get to enjoy them rather than having them sit in my closet. I have one pink Chanel Cambon bag that I love but LV is still my favorite.

Because LV is so elegant and timeless as mentioned before, but it's fitting for people of all ages too. There's something for everyone, it's always in style, and much more to LV than just MONOGRAM!!

Lol @ subliminal messages.

I am addicted to BAGS....lots of different designers and styles...from dirt cheap to very expensive. Just lovethem and probably always will. Why LV? I have to say that I love a "well made" bag. The craftmanship and hardware is impeccable and I love that. I also love how it's timeless and classic. I can take out my mono speedy in 20 years and it still will be "in". You can't do that with other designers.

I have ALWAYS been drawn to these bags. My aunt has had her Monogram Speedy and evening clutch forever-she purchased from the Paris store when I was a small girl. They are definately timeless and elegant. The craftsmanship is amazing and if you properly care for your bags, you will have them for years. I have been building my collection for awhile thanks to my dear hubby and I still love all of my bags. There is always one for every mood or occasion. My husband buys the LV's for me and you should see how proud he is when people compliment my bags. It's soooo cute!!! Especially when I tell them that he is the one who bought it for me.

Although I must admit the new 2007 bag line with all the buttons, lace, scrapwork and plaid is not doing anything for me!:wtf: What is Marc Jacobs thinking! Thank god there is some cute shoes!!!!!