What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

Ok, I'll play too. Will need to take some pics soon. But ladies, how about the action pics? We need to see some more BVs in action too!!!

Boxermom, I love your BV bag! Is that in Old Petra?

Thank you! It's Poudre--the flash camera changes the look. And the SA's always tell me the same color will look different depending on the leather--this tote is Cervo/deerskin. I would love :drool: to have something in Old Petra!

O.k. you convinced me!
Contents:
Versace makeup case with medusa heads on it! (I love the medusas)
Generic makeup cases for meds
Balenciaga wallet in Blueberry
Razr cell phone
Bmw keys
Odwalla protein bar

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,380
Only for you ladies...Soz that I'm late though! Only got home today after spending the weekend at the bf's :shame:

My sis thinks I've really gone nuts this time :P

Inside-1.jpg

Group.jpg

Nymph, you're one neat chick. Love all your dark coloured BVs. So luscious. Seeing your continental wallet when you first posted it few months back was what made me decide I needed one too. And I got it today, just in time before the price hike!

Is the comestic pouch at the top left corner of the 2nd pic a BV? I've not seen it before.

Yes, I read! :yahoo: on your new wallet! Glad my baby gave you the motivation you needed.

And you have super sharp eyes :P Yeah, the cosmetics pouch is indeed a BV. It's yet another gift, nothing like I've seen before either, and it's very dear to me. :love:

OK, here's what's inside my Roma ......
  • a big zip purse which I use for storing letters, bills, bank book, etc + my iPod shuffle
  • BV cosmetic pouch
  • BV key case
  • Nokia Phone
  • Palm LifeDrive PDA
  • and lastly, my darling at this moment - my BV Ebano zip wallet

Attachments

• P1020036.JPG
    P1020036.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 1,535