What is everyone getting from the Azur line????

im thinking of the speedy 30 for christmas! or speedy 25! i dunno... i love the speedy 25 mono that i have but maybe for a change? I'm undecided! I should have gotten this in 25 and the brown one at 30 since this looks a bit delicate... oh my.. what a headache..

anyone knows when the price increase will be? lord i hope not before christmas!

I saw it today in person at the King of Prussia store in PA.....But I did not like it..I tried on the speedy and a few others and they just looked too anemic. I was all dressed in black and it looked like it didnt go. I think it might look good with a white outfit...but I seldom wear white. The light speedy looked like an old lady knitting bag. Just cant get into this line.....maybe its just me???? I have the damier speedy 30 and I love that but this is way too light and I hated the vachetta handles..

I'm so GLAD you were dressed in a black outfit. When I first saw the Azur line I liked it but then I had to think how it would look with me wearing my abaya*
I must visit my local store but I have this feeling that I won't be getting anything from the Azur line :shrugs:

*abaya: its the black traditional attire worn by Middle-Eastern women, mainly the Gulf countries. :P

From all the pics I've seen, I think the Noe is by far the most attractive piece of this line. Any of the pieces with vachetta leather are going to look DRAMATICALLY different in a few months or years when the patina sets in! I'm going to wait and see.

the pochette!!! i can't wait to see it irl! (or for ple here to start posting pics of the azur pochette!)

i'm like you, the azur speedy does NOTHING for me. heh.

and i think the azur pochette will be sooooooo suitable and wonderful for christmas!

OOOOooooo, I'm so glad to hear the french purse has 8 cc slots!!!!! I might get it...
I'm definitely getting a pochette accessoires. I don't have any light-colored bags and this would be a great addition to my lil LV collection.