What in the heck am I doing wrong??????!!

jasanna143 said:
I could except that my first half of surgery is in April. That's why I needed to sell these bags now so I could have the $ for it then.:sad2:

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize that. I wish you luck on your surgery.

Thank you very much!!!! Gotta go for now. DH and I going to church. I'm going to be doing some heavy duty praying tonight! Ha! Keep the suggestions coming though! They are much appreciated!:biggrin:

Also if you wait a few days to relist, your watchers from the first auction might get a little more anxious. I know if I have a lot of watchers that when I relist they are just waiting to see if the price is going to go down. A while back I had a Chanel Cambon bowling bag on Ebay in Pink/black that was MINT, and listed for a very reasonable BIN. It ended with no offers, and then the second time around a friend saw it and I sold it to her. Over the course of a week I had several watchers email me wondering if the bag was still available. ;)

Hiya,

I'm not in the market for this kind of bag, but if I was, the picture of the Gucci is really dark and grey, and out of focus round the edges - it just doesn't look appealing in that shot! :sad:

That's my honest opinion and not meant as a criticism or to be negative, but I wouldn't even bother reading on further on that bag from the main photo. Sad, but true - look at the quality of photos on the Gucci site and compare the two, looks matter!;)

You can see the same bag on the UK Gucci site at http://www.gucci.com/uk/product-shots/uk-english/uk/cl_hb_115867_F40KG_9643.asp

Do you have Photoshop or similar to lighten it up, add some contrast and balance the colour tones out?

I'll be happy to Photoshop a different picture for you, I tried with this one to post as an example of what I mean but it's too out-of-focus, that weird shadow behind it from where the door blocks the flash does it NO favours and - to be honest, hanging it off a door handle don't look pretty!:sad:

Try putting it on a dining table or shelf with a light background, if poss, and put in some padding so it is in good shape, and also I agree try to get a photo of someone holding it (you can never, NEVER have too many photos!) - then if you need any Photoshopping done, PM me in case I'm not checking the forums, and I'll PM back my e-mail address.

Hope that helps, it's minor, but maybe it will boost interest.;)

Oh and PS just noticed on the Gucci page for this baby, and I'm not sure what the US price is, but that bag goes here for £450 - which even with the whole dollar/pound thing means yours would cost me nearly as much as a new one at the BIN price, by the time shipping etc is factored in....?

I'm 100% on your side with this so if anything I wrote looks harsh, that's not my intention!:idea:

Cx