What if someone switches and returns a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's highly impossible....

LV SAs practically live with authentic LVs, so supposedly to them, only a glance will tell if the bags are fake or not, regardless of the quality.....

or won't it? haha :smile:

What are these superfakes? Copied the real ones to the tee? I've seen a lot of fakes and they are obvious fakes, but superfakes? What a scary thought! Anyone has pics of these so called superfakes?

I brought my red epi speedy back for an exchange sometime bag and the SA was very cautious about checking it. He even asked another colleague to double check it again after he did it. So I guess they really try to ensure that the bag is authentic. I can't imagine the backlash if it really happened! :wtf:

I found this on a local auction site. One of those "superfakes", though I have no idea whether this is the bag that they are actually selling or are they trying to dupe people into buying by using a real bag. It's scary if it's a fake.... :wtf:

tulip_fleur-img250x250-lv_trouville_mc_m92662_01.jpg

tulip_fleur-img250x400-lv_trouville_mc_m92662_02.jpg

tulip_fleur-img500x400-lv_trouville_mc_m92662_03.jpg

Along with product description:
Brand new piece! Louis Vuitton Trouville Multicolore Black M92662. Dimensions W30×H23×D11.5 cm. Very high 6A mirror image authentic replica grade - no one will know it is a replica! LV multicolore monogram design with 100% genuine cowhide leather. Leather is in brand new pale white colour, and will turn honey patina with use - same as authentic LV. What you see is what you will get! (",) For fast deal, please contact me at 9xxxxxxxx. Thank you!

:yucky:

well, most site non authentic one just took other site such as vuitton.com or eluxury.com and put on their site and claim they have the bags, so be careful really ... the pics are authentic bag pictures, but it does not mean they selling one ...

it's possible, when i was back in Asia couple months ago, one of the show want to test SA and the quality of replica, so they brought around 15 LVs to the store, and ask if the SA can identify what's fake and what's real. Sadly there are only 5 that's auth, but SA-including store manager all agreed there's 7 auth ones......guess those AAA+ replica can really pass the test.
Return w/fake to botique is highly impossilbe, but some Ebay seller did have some horrible scams from buyer return an empty box w/dc, and claimed PayPal for refund b/c they have DC of seller receive 'the item'.

what show was it? I'm interested!

I have often wondered how many people have purchased a super fake from Ebay, and no one, including people on this forum, have been able to id the bag as a fake? From what I have read, some super fakes can only be identified once they are taken apart. I remember reading this on a previous thread from a few months ago. This is all very scary.

Roberto Cavalli was showed two pair of his jeans, one real, one fake.
He was told to choose the auth one.
He choosed the fake one pair saying that he "couldn't do such low quality jeans like the others not choosed"....!!! If Cavalli is not able to choose his auth jeans, it's high probably that a SA can't tell 100% if a bag is fake or not!
I think it may happen with monogram canvas or damier, but it's hard to think about MC, vernis, suhail and cuir epi, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.