What I like To Indulge In...

Stinas, I am a CL virgin (all my $$ goes to handbags) so how comfy are they b/c I bought some Mixit by JCPenney that look like CL's, but hurt my feet like you wouldn't believe so I think I'm ready to be "devirginized" and get some CL's. (Hubby will not like that I have added expensive shoes to my collection as well as handbags, oh well.)
lol It all depends on which style you buy. As a first time buy I would suggest Very Prive or Simple pump. Before you buy make sure to check the sizing thread first.
The Very Prive is pretty comfy though. One of my favorites.

lol It all depends on which style you buy. As a first time buy I would suggest Very Prive or Simple pump. Before you buy make sure to check the sizing thread first.
The Very Prive is pretty comfy though. One of my favorites.

Thanks for the advice, I followed your links to the deals and steals on eBay but I think I will buy the first pair from the store, since I'm not confident about sizing, fit, etc...and I'll go check out that sizing thread (I have wide feet, so I hope they're comfy.)

Thanks again!

My newest Louboutins...Im in love with the color! They seem comfy...cant wear them yet with all this rain & mixed snow we have been getting lately.
DSC01684.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

Wow! I Love these! That color is DTF. Love your entire collection, keep updating :yes:

Just came back from NM...I LOVE SALES! lol
I have big calves & these fit like a charm!!! Im soo in love with them I ordered them in beige, but the flat version of it. :P
More to come in the next couple of days! Ive been very bad! lol
DSC01746.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

Just came back from NM...I LOVE SALES! lol
I have big calves & these fit like a charm!!! Im soo in love with them I ordered them in beige, but the flat version of it. :P
More to come in the next couple of days! Ive been very bad! lol
DSC01746.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

**Stinas your dior boots are hot!!they look pretty comfy too

you have such an amazing collection!!
Love every single piece!:love:

stinas i am in awe!!!!!!

**Stinas your dior boots are hot!!they look pretty comfy too

Thank you!!!
I just bought the Diors last night, but they seem comfy. Also scrored the flat ones from Saks online store last night lol
Ill post more soon...probably every day because I have a bunch of shoes coming.
But for now...here are my new CL No. Prive that came today.
Fedex man woke me up this morn/afternoon whith these babies!
I love ebay lol
DSC01751.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01750.jpg

Stinas... why don't you ever ffind me good deals ;) They look great on you! Do you know I have a fair complexion and have never worn dark nail polish... I always think how good it looks on you!

Stinas... why don't you ever ffind me good deals ;) They look great on you! Do you know I have a fair complexion and have never worn dark nail polish... I always think how good it looks on you!

Check out the Deals section. I post there like a maniac. lol
I never used to wear dark nailpolish until now. I used to only wear french on the toes, but now i loveee to wear black and plums. OPI is the best. You need to try it!

"STINAS"
DSC00819.jpg

How do these fit? I have been looking at them for awhile now. Do they make you look alot taller? I love them, but I'm afraid I'll be too tall. My fiance is not that tall, and I don't want us to look funny. lol :smile:))