"What I got for Christmas from my DH, yyz!"

Zebra Girl and YYZ, you both are real stars and have brought such a smile to my face with your story. Zebra, you look great with your new bags, enjoy wearing them. As for you YYZ, isn't it time for you to get a zebra striped guitar to match??? My hubby has a PRS Custom 22 in a stripey dark gray color. He's self teaching himself, as we're in Saudi Arabia and no proper tutors here, unfortunately. I don't think he'd make the grade if Led Zeppelin ever regroup and need a guitarist. We tried to get tickets for their recent show in the UK, but no luck in the lottery. Now hubby seems to think we'll go anywhere in the world if they regroup for a tour. Fine if he pays for the flights, hotel and tickets, and my ear muffs!

Minimouse actually,
This Alembic bass (the same as John Entwistle RIP of the Who) used to be black at one time until I refinished about 5 years ago.
To many scratches from all the years on the road.
The funny thing is that at one time when I used to play shows back in the 80's. (this is a long before I meet and married in 2001, Colette:love:)
I used to wear "Zebra Spandex" under my jeans that had well extremely large holes in them in certain locations!:nuts: "YIKES!!!!"
Actual I still have them some where but, I doubt that they would fit any more and NO ONE would ever want to see that sight again!:roflmfao:
Tell your DH to keep practicing and you never know DREAMS do come true!
Mine did.
I actually have been playing now over 33 years. Never took a real lesson and can't read music, played with some of the best out there, and survived my own stupidity.
Speaking of Led Zep. I saw them in concert in 1978.
Now a days I play mostly in the worship band at church but still won't cut the hair!
My best dream was though when I meet my wife, Colette:love: at church and then dated and got married 04/07/01!
It took me 39 years to find that special lady and finally get married and I will never let her go!:heart:
I really love her that much!:love:

Sorry for the ramble, just kind of reflecting on the past in this post!
You and your DH just remember to dare to dream those dreams but remember the best one's involve the two you together!:tup:
Thanks again for the warm welcome!:tup: