What I ended up doing =)

That bag is fabulous -- I love Hello Kitty too, so it's especially cute.

If you don't mind my asking, how large is your wrist? I'm considering some inclusion bracelets and almost everything falls off me, but I want to be able to get it over my hand... I wish there was an LV near me!

I had the same dilemma with the bracelet! I had to put the small on with lotion, and the medium comes very close to slipping off when I put my arm down...however, I couldn't part with the gray inclusion because it's just soooo beautiful. I love your new purchase though, and the Hello Kitty tag! Perhaps you could find a nicer Hello Kitty charm? I think that would make it more unique, especially if you love Hello Kitty ;) I know I do!

That bag is fabulous -- I love Hello Kitty too, so it's especially cute.

If you don't mind my asking, how large is your wrist? I'm considering some inclusion bracelets and almost everything falls off me, but I want to be able to get it over my hand... I wish there was an LV near me!

i have very small wrist. if it helps any i have the return to tiffanys bracelet with the round charm & i have to put it on the third link & it's still a little big.

I had the same dilemma with the bracelet! I had to put the small on with lotion, and the medium comes very close to slipping off when I put my arm down...however, I couldn't part with the gray inclusion because it's just soooo beautiful. I love your new purchase though, and the Hello Kitty tag! Perhaps you could find a nicer Hello Kitty charm? I think that would make it more unique, especially if you love Hello Kitty ;) I know I do!

thats the same way it was me but i know my luck i would get it on & my hand would swell a little or something & they would end up having to cut it off or i'd have to wear it forever.lol. it was so pretty & i didn't want to take it back but for $255 it was kind of silly to keep something i couldn't wear.

Congratz! That's a great trade! Enjoy.

The HK on your speedy is cute! I change my charm depending on what I'm wearing or where I'm going. What's great about the damier canvas is the color -- it makes a great background for any charm with colour or shine!