What happened........???

My boutique still has the blue and the green in all of the styles of that bag. As far as the scribble totes go we did SIX found orders for them on mother's day, they were REALLY popular and are becoming VERY difficult to find in stores so we were having to ship ours to people who wanted them.

OK - broke down and pulled out my Green hamptons tote last night and did the "purse switch"

hmm...Love this bag...but it IS quite large...hehehe...maybe i'm just not used to it because i've been carrying the small signature stripe tote for the past 2 weeks...

Dewey, LOVE that green hamptons tote because those have been deleted and are being pulled back to JAX!

oh - no worries...me :heart: this bag now after carrying it for a couple days! big, yes, but I can fit all my shizz in it!

so they aren't going to the outlets?

do you know why something gets pulled back to JAX and not just pushed to a Factory Store?

They're going to the outlets.

JAX consolidates items sometimes to sell again the next season (for instance the crimson stripe SHOULD be sold again this fall according to my manager). There are other reasons they consolidate but we don't know what they are. Or at least I don't, and I've asked. Maybe they just horde the really pretty ones :roflmfao: :nuts:

I hope my beloved skull charm isn't being moved to the outlets because I don't live near one. I've been patiently waiting until June which is when coach.com said they will have more....:crybaby:Oh man....