What get's the most compliments?

I've been getting lots of comments on a retro-style tunic top that I got from Zara. It's an above-knee, slim-fitting white cotton tunic with psychedelic patterns on it in brown, green, and orange. I wear it with brown leggings and knee boots and got 5 compliments from total strangers in a single day. I NEVER get compliments from strangers so I guess it's a really cool piece!

My fitted white button down shirts. A friend went to Africa a few years ago and got me 10 perfectly fitted white button down shirts from a tailor she knew in South Africa. I gave her my favorite white shirt (Jil Sanders) and the tailor copied it perfectly.

I feel a bit guilty because each shirt cost me $20 bucks. Too bad I can't get more!!!!

However, guys always ask where I buy my shirts -- its my other "dirty secret" !

My S&M black rubber bondage corset, dog spike collar and knee high red patent leather boots.

LOL I would REALLY have to say this CUTE lacy tank top from Urban outfitters, paired with a black Cocoon (sp??) and a full black skirt from Anthropologie. Paired with my black Epi LV Speedy, of course! :smile:

Can you tell I love black???!! :smile: