What do you think of my Cafe Brief (RH)?

1. Hi Bal fans, after much impatience the Fedex man delivered my new cafe brief today. The leather is a bit crinkly and shiny-ish (if I was choosing it in person I would have gone for something a little smoother), but the more I look at it, the more I like it. And I think it will get more matt with wear, like my other bags have. I really love the shape -- I think it's very curvy and feminine. And it sure can hold a lot. It also sits really comfortably on my shoulder. What do you think? (Sorry, the pics are a little dark as it's nighttime here.)

IMG_2084sm.jpg IMG_2085sm.jpg IMG_2089sm.jpg IMG_2090sm.jpg IMG_2096sm.jpg
  2. Really really suits you!!! Congrats!

3. OMG I LOVE anything Cafe. It's beautiful

4. WOW! The Cafe Brief looks really great on you! :drool:
    I also love the shape of Brief. :heart:
    Congrats and enjoy!

5. U look great with this bag......:yahoo: :yahoo:

6. Beautiful! how tall are you? The size of the bag really works for you. I tried a brief the other day, and it so did not work for me, but I am 5'1".

7. Gorgeous!!! Yes how tall are you? I might want one myself... :smile:

8. Thanks for your kind comments everyone! Pointie and South of France, I'm a bit over 5'3", so not that tall. Even though it is a large bag, I don't feel overwhelmed by it.

9. Looks, Great love the colour. My Cafe is quite shiny too but I still think its lovely.

10. The cafe is a gorgeous colour. You look fab!!

11. It looks fabulous on you. :nuts: Congrats.:yahoo:

12. That bag is really gorgeous...and it really does suit you as others have already said!

I really think Cafe is one of the best choices for this season...most (if not all) Cafe bags I've seen have such rich and saturated color with TDF leather...

Congratulations !! :happydance:

13. I love the color, leather, and style...everything. It looks fantastic on you.

14. Thanks everyone! And thanks to you all for helping me choose the cafe, especially Nanaz who convinced me by posting pictures:smile: .

15. It looks amazing...I love the color and shape!