What do you think of Melrose flap in black/white vinyl

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I just opened my NM catalog this morning (see page 1, 2B) to discover the Melrose flap in white-to-black ombre crinkled vinyl. It retails for $1475. Does anyone have this bag? Can you please share photos of what it looks like IRL? What are the dimensions? I snapped a pic with my camera phone for reference.

ETA: I would have searched (I swear) but it's temporarily off limits.

^ I agree with Savannah. I've seen the melrose flap IRL too and it's a hot bag, but I'd rather spend my money on a bag that's leather and more classic.

I bought it a few weeks ago but then returned it and got another jumbo caviar instead. It was pretty cute but I realized that if Im spending for a bag, I'd rather add a little bit more and get a leather one instead.

It's really cute and roomy though. Perfect for everyday use especially paired with jeans and sneakers.

Melrose flap was nice looking but for a vinyl bag, I'm going to get the ice cube flap later this month. It has its own personality and isnt trying too hard to look like all the other flaps :roflmfao:

The more I look at it the more I agree with you. I may go with a classic flap. I visited a Chanel boutique in TX with my parents over the holidays and while my mother was trying on a flap I think I fell in love. Never thought I was a flap girl but now I am not so sure.

:girlsigh:

I really like it but its way to much for a vinyl bag.

I loved the look of this bag, but like others have said, it's alot of $ for vinyl and I'd rather spend more for leather. I also worried that it might be too trendy and not as wearable seasons from now.