What do you not like about the Manhattan PM?

it fits quite a bit, as much as speedy 25!! i love the front pocket too, very usful. :heart:

here is the max of what you can fit....yep, it fit, but i don't recommend stuffing all the way like me!! heehee:roflmfao:

more i use it, i love it more!

Attachments

• DSC05603a.jpg
    DSC05603a.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC05602.JPG
    DSC05602.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 71
I rarely use mine and the leather is still pure white like the day I got it lol, but I LOVE this bag!!! it's THE perfect size, stylish, chic, and goes with ANYTHING you wear! dress, jeans, casual...etc!
View attachment 106441 View attachment 106442

PS: I'm 5'2, 97lbs

I love the Manhattan PM too....can't think of anything bad to say about it....definitely on my wish list. :love:

CEC.LV4eva, you look so adorable with your manhattan! Great photo's.....you are so tiny! Love your house! :yes:

I don't have a manhattan pm, but I LOVE the bag. The only bad thing I can think of is that it's not a shoulder bag...that can get annoying...but really that's with any non-shoulder bag. Otherwise, the manhattan pm is TDF!!!

Manhattan PM is my favorite bag. The only complaint I have is that it's a little small if you want to carry anything bulky, for example an extra pair of shoes. It is my only handbag, but the smaller size is perfect for a handbag. I find since I got Manhattan PM all my other bags are neglected. I don't know if it will be in style in 5 years, but I love it so much I don't really care:yes:

Manhattan PM is my favorite bag. The only complaint I have is that it's a little small if you want to carry anything bulky, for example an extra pair of shoes. It is my only handbag, but the smaller size is perfect for a handbag. I find since I got Manhattan PM all my other bags are neglected. I don't know if it will be in style in 5 years, but I love it so much I don't really care:yes:

Actually I used mine 2 days ago for umm...partying...lol and I had 4 inch heels on, so I stuffed an extra pair of ballets flats just in case, but I guess it depends on how much OTHER stuff you need to bring with you... hmmm come to think of it, there are 2 'bad' things about the manhattan PM: (1) the buckles 'tingle' lol, like when you're walking the bag makes sounds so this may annoy some people and (2) the buckles get scratched easily. I never use any pocket decorations on any bags, so I don't mind the golden clasps since they're always closed. But if you're like Sophia618 who does use the pockets, then you might wanna be more careful with it. I remember when I was buying the bag, this other customer grabbed the one I had in hand to play around with it reallly ROUGHLY. He was opening/closing the pockets like 10 times just to see if they're working properly. When I asked for the bag back, I saw a scratch on the metal and told my SA, she ran to the back to get me a new bag lol. So I guess the major prob with this bag is (2), otherwise, I LOVE IT! It's a great bag!:biggrin:

Cecelia, you look great. Thanks for posting the visual aids.

Sophia, thanks for showing me what can fit in it.

Everyone, thanks for your opinions.

I do think that I will get this bag. I adore it.