What do you ladies think about the WORK

I have a Work, and I find the handles to be tiny and not fitting over my shoulder very well at all. But then, I'm 5'8.5" and 150 (and of course I'm lying about my weight ... that's just my goal weight. ;) ).

I have to agre with fiatflux - I think I am pretty average sized and the work's straps do not fit comfortably over my shoulder. I think for a bag that size, the handles should be long enough to carry on the shoulder - it would be more proportioned IMO. Also, since it is so tight up under your arm, it is difficult to get into it when you are carrying it - another feature I like.

I really love the expanse of beautiful leather, though!

I love my Work. I am tiny so it fits over my shoulder when i am wearing a t-shirt or thing long sleeve. It does hold a lot. I can put my wallet, my lunch, magazines, sunglasses, etc into it. I don't over stuff it though because I begins to look like a duffel bag. You'll love it. I highly suggest it.

it indeed holds a lot and it fits perfectly under my shoulder even though i carry it as a handheld bag most of the time....i love the work :smile: but the only thing that bugs me is that it should come with a shoulder strap (i rarely use it but it'd come in real handy!!)

i've been dying to get one too - do the handles stretch out? what i find weird is that there is a shorter drop in the handles then in the city style - why is that? it's such a bigger bag too, but the city has the bigger handles AND a strap? weird...

but i still want one! :P

It's a great bag. If I get another Balenciaga, it will be a Work. I have my Teal with me today.

I never try to carry it over-shoulder. It's too uncomfortable for me (5'10").

Yes, work is a great size to put lots of stuffs as compared to city or first style. The handles does fit on the shlder as compared to city or first style. I used to have a work and sold it away....currently, i'm kinda of regret and now wanting to look for one again.......my advice is WORK is your choice....:smile:

I love the work style. :heart: At first, I was worried it would bother me to not have a shoulder strap (I still think they should add one), but, considering that I have several cities and have never used the shoulder strap once, I thought I would try the work. I am crazy for it!! GO GET ONE!! :yes: