What do you do with your fake bags?

ZooMom said:
My son uses the fake MC speedy as an "army bag". (He's 5-btw). He calls it his "louis vuitton gear bag". I'll have to take a picture...:lol:

ZooMom, this is too cute!!! i'd love to see a picture.

i have one fake bag and i never knew what to do with it. it just resurfaced the other day as i was cleaning it out.
i thought the problem with donating to places like goodwill is that they sell some of the items that are donated (for example at goodwill thrift stores)? :oh:
not sure how it works but if someone could clarify, i'd appreciate it!

Where I live, noone would know the difference. The only time I worry about carrying a fake or inspired bag is when I go down to London, and even then it's only an issue if I'm going shopping. I have a 'Prada' rucksack that I'm pretty sure is a fake - I felt slightly uncomfortable first time I used it but noone knew the difference. I think there are more important things in life to worry about anyway :smile:

The same thing happened to me and my mom(we got duped by a fake Ellipse). She just keeps it in the closet. She doesn't want to use it, but she doesn't want to get rid of it either because she spent almost 400 on it. I'd suggest asking family and friends. Maybe there is someone who doesn't mind carrying fake bags. Better for it to go to someone who will love it despite its wretched fakeness.

I was duped by ebay once and got a Dior Girly bag. It turned out to be fake. It was not a cheap mistake. It's collecting dust in it's dust bag. I feel guilty to get rid of it b/c I did pay a chunk of money for it.

I don't have kids, any suggestion on what I can do with it? I don't dare to take it out.

Good question. My mom was duped by a friend and I dont really have the heart to tell her (shes gotten pretty attached to it) so my plan is to buy her a new bag and when shes not looking shove that thing deep into the garbage bin!