What do you do when you're waiting for...

HC : CONGRATULATIONS !!! whaT A pretty bird !!!!
haahaa
it must be ostrich season this time of the yr ! everyone has been getting gorgeous birds !!!

I love your Croc collection too !!!
wow

neish, now you are scaring me! lol.
ardneish

Location: caravan in middle of pretty orchard full of bats, n badgers n lots and lots of toads

LOL have you made up your mind whether i am celebrity or airline stewardess yet?? ROFL!!

When I saw this on the thread list with 422 posts and 3710 views I figured this had to be a very old thread! But lo and behold... I clicked on it and it is just a few days old!!!

Congratulations on your fabulous new Birkin!!! Enjoy in good health!

ardneish: what happenned to your ostrich Kelly?

:sad:

So Kind of you to ask

My ostrich kelly ( now called Miss bubbly) because the skin went like huge blisters all over it

Is at Hermes Bond Street . because it was in contaminated water It is going to be written of.

I have to say it was amazing really because when it dried out the skin went back to normal ( except one tiny patch)
but sadly there is a small tide mark under the flap, and all the foul things that where in the water YUCK

So now I have to make up my mind do I have another Big spotty Handbag or do I upgrade to a croc kelly
I live a really quite life now in countryside so not much opportunity to use croc kelly but its been my dream bag and they do seem like good investmants

again really kind of you to ask,
HC ostrich birkin is gorgeous,

I dont think HC is now a celebratiy ( except on here )

Maybe she is a mistress to the richest man on earth

:graucho::graucho:

I know I don't need another bag...I know I don't need another bag...I know I don't need another bag...:hrmm:

( I WANT ANOTHER HANDBAG I WANT ANOTHER HANDBAG , I WANT A DIAMOND H WATCH :roflmfao::roflmfao:)

Life would be boring with out you displaying OHD,