What do I do...need advice

I think your right, its now the next day, still havent heard anything, left voicemail to see if he wanted to go out for lunch today- STILL nothing back, so im off shopping!!

Thanks for all the advice, its great to get another womans opinion!

Lucy,
I am sorry....BUT I think it is over for him...and I think in your heart you know that too..:cry:
This sounds like something immature guys do when it is over for them. Instead of being up front and honest with you, he will just pull away, do what he wants and in the end, TRY to make you feel like the villain...

I hope I am wrong...and if so, when he comes around you need to DEMAND to be treated better than this...

Stay STRONG! You deserve to be treated with respect, and he most certainly is not doing that!
Take care of yourself!

He is definitely hiding something from you. The worst case scenario is that he wants to break off the relationship but doesn't know how. Confront him. If he is a man, he will be honest and tell you the truth. You deserve at least that much. If he becomes defensive, then.... Is that the kind of man you really want to be with?

I understand why you are concerned. However, try to get to the bottom of this without being accusatory. There may be a logical explanation for his recent behavior. If it turns out he was up to no good you'll have an opportunity to call him on it. Wait and see what's up though before you accuse him of anything. You don't want to wind up with egg on your face. KWIM?

Lucy said:
...STILL nothing back, so im off shopping!!

Now that's the ticket! Go shopping and cheer yourself up and forget about that wimp. He's obviously not waiting around to hear from you. I wouldn't even answer his call if he DOES ring you back. I'd let him stew awhile, just like he's been doing with you. Like Kat said, I wouldn't accuse him of anything yet, I'd just ignore him until he calls a few times and makes a genuine effort to be in touch. Plus, if he can't get ahold of you, perhaps the tide would turn, and HE would worry about what's going on with YOU, instead of you wasting your time worring what his deal is. I like THAT scenerio much better. Bet you'd get some kind of brilliant explanation then. If he never calls, then you have your answer anyway. It bothers me that he wasn't at work when he said he was going there...that's not being shady, that's just plain lying:huh:. Chin up...as everybody's said, you deserve better and this will only get you on that track sooner.

On a much brighter note, how'd the shopping go? Get any little cheer-me-ups? :amuse: