What colour liner in Classic Flap?

What colour liner do you have in your black medium classic flaps?

• Burgundy / wine to match the interior

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Baby pink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Light grey

• Medium grey

• Other, advise in comments please

• Total voters

lady-dior

Aug 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

I’m going to get a bag liner for my black medium lambskin CF.

I don’t really want to get a burgundy / wine shade to match the interior as I think I’d find that quite dark and I’d like to be able to see inside the bag clearly. Obviously, this would be the best shade as it would match the interior.

What colour liner do you have in your CF?

I’d like a baby pink one, but I’m not sure this would go. The only other colour I could think of would maybe be a medium or light grey? What do you think?

Let me know in the poll and if you have any other colour suggestions, let me know in the comments.

Also, as there is already very little room in the bag, I don’t really want one that will reduce the space even more so I wasn’t going to go for the usual 2mm thickness as I think I will lose too much space.

I think the bag is quite structured so don’t really need one to help keep the shape of the bag, let me know if you think I’m wrong. I think a thin liner would work. Maybe 1.2mm thickness. What do you think?

Do you have any suggestions where I can buy one from in the UK as I do not want to pay high shipping costs.

Thanks in advance

So far you are all fans of matching the liner to the interior of the bag and burgundy is favourite.

I’m guessing no one has a difference colour liner?

will baby pink look ok?

any suggestions on where to buy in the UK?

Has anyone had any experience using Handbag Angels in the UK?

I got my last liner from Joyinbag off Etsy but it was from the USA and nearly £10 delivery now. It’s a good liner for my medium Boy bag, it’s just a bit thick (takes up a lot of room inside my bag) and they only do 2mm.

i want a thinner liner so I don't loose room inside the bag. And preferably UK for cheaper delivery costs.