New Stella in Berry
eBay View About Me for vogue1966
riri-4a.jpg

riri-3.jpg

stella-authberry.jpg

3-stella.jpg

3a-stella.jpg

New Sophia in Berry
eBay: Marc Jacobs Sophia Berry like new! GUARENTEED AUTHENTIC (item 300056710549 end time Dec-10-06 20:44:56 PST)
ad55_1.JPG

b299_1.JPG

luna, did the seller say it had beige lining? it may just be because it is photographed on a white background. that can mess with the colors and perhaps it has the laender lining after all. when you get it, i'd run it past thithi and bag lover with the date-code number (if it has one) and the real lining color. looks nice....im jealous of your stellas:P

It is Cherry Blossom...

Cherry Blossom, Soft Calf Collection
Hot pink leather
Dark pink contrast stitching
Silver hardware
Beige suede lining
Marc Jacobs Made in Italy Nameplate

attachment.php

Got my Mj.
Here's a pic of it next to my Washed Rose

the color is pretty true to the photo
newmj.jpg

the hardware is matte, not shiny.

any ideas of what color it might be?
Still no clue!

I think at this point, we need more info on the lining.. it is truly beige, lilac, or taupe? It still appears to be the berry, very similar to zoinksta's bag, but we need to see the inside!

The lining is a light tan color... the stitching is white/cream-ish ... the details all match up to my washed rose stella... except that the hardware is matte... the zippers underneath say Riri Swiss... The bag is authentic... it's just I dont know what color it is.. LOL

:ninja: ^ I've seen two other Stella colors with the brushed/matte nickel hardware (these are my names, not MJ names):

1. Army/Forest Green with very light yellowish/greenish canvas lining & stitching

2. Grey with very light mint green canvas lining & stitching (my friend has this...zippers are marked "Riri Swiss)"

I believe these were produced sometime in 2003, but not entirely certain.

Very nice somewhat berry Stella! :rolleyes: